• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] if quest asks for scouting but you cant

DeletedUser26120

If there's a quest that asks you to scout but you can't, what can you do to complete it?

Will support mark it completed for you if you file a ticket?

If no then what are your options?

DeletedUser26120

I don't understand why your question precludes getting a response.

There are many players who are at end of tech tree and have cleared all continents yes.

So I ask, what is our recourse?

Lucifer1904

Because if there is anything you have not completely conquered then if you take it then you may be able to scout. If you have completely finished then entire continent map including oceanic future then I do not know what to tell you.

DeletedUser26965

There are many players who are at end of tech tree and have cleared all continents yes.

If you completed everything those types of quest will auto complete.

wolfhoundtoo

If there's a quest that asks you to scout but you can't, what can you do to complete it?

Will support mark it completed for you if you file a ticket?

If no then what are your options?

No support won't auto complete it for you. If you have completely finished the continental map (which includes all bonus areas of the map) then the game will auto complete the quest. I presume what you mean is that you currently don't have the option to scout in which case you are just out of luck. You won't be able to complete the quest.

Note if for some reason you believe you finished all areas of the continental map then perhaps support can help you as then (assuming you are correct) that would be a bug and that is something they can fix.

DeletedUser24787

screenshot your continental map so we can understand better what your talking about
as stated before you might have to conquer a certain province before you can scout

DeletedUser15042

I doubt there are that many who have completed the entire continent maps. Some yes, many no. Oceanic just came out.

DeletedUser25273

One way to think about it, is that you get the auto completion when you really CAN'T scout anymore, not just that you can't scout at the moment, and need to acquire some territory the get the optiopn back. The only way to really be in a stat to be able to say that you CAN'T scout, is to have already scouted EVERY territory on the map, all the way to the very last age.