• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

if u had 2 million dollars what would u do with it?

• Thread starter DeletedUser40473
  • Start date

The Lady Redneck

Kinda having a chuckle at some of this given the 2 choices in places chosen as the extremes. Money is not everything. I am not speaking out of the top of my head here. I have had it and have also been so broke I did not know where my next meal would come from. We were lucky enough to have the choice of living either in or near Hollywood, or Rural Southern Mississippi (50 miles in from the Gulf coast) We lived in both places before making our choice so we could sample the difference in the quality of life we would be living. Family in CA thought we were crazy because we chose South MS and not because of the financial difference, that was just the icing on the cake. Yes money goes further but the decision came down squarely on the quality of life we wanted for ourselves. how we wish to live day to day, entertain, socialize, travel, our surroundings and community. No matter the amount of money the alternative would simply have been a depressing existence. We have been kinda careful, we are mortgage free, car is paid for. Zero balance on Credit Cards. (they are set to clear the balance each month). If we lost all we had and had to restart with 2 million I know we could get back to where we are now and probably even be a bit better off.