• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

IGNORE LIST?

Morpheus I

Where can I see the people on my ignore list?
All I have is when I click on the player's name I have the option to set him on ignore. But I can't find a way to see everyone on my ignore list to decide if I leave them as is or remove the ignore.

Xenosaur

Not sure I was dreaming, but not sure I wasn't. At one time, there may have been a circuitous was to get this and it did exist, but all that escapes me now. It might have been a non-mobile offering - as I've poked around literally everything in the iOS app and can't find anything of the sort.

It's clearly something members need. Wonderful if someone knows where to find it, or if it even exists on the client side.

Does anyone have an answer on this: Is there a viewable ignore list addressable (managable) by a player?

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Does anyone have an answer on this: Is there a viewable ignore list addressable (managable) by a player?
No. You have no way of knowing who’s on your list

If you want it wiped clean to start from scratch, contact support

At one time, there may have been a circuitous was to get this and it did exist, but all that escapes me now.
I’ve never seen it so if it were ever a thing it’d have to be prior to late 2017 when I started playing