• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Im a NEW PLAYER (interest in a Home-Based Guild)

DeletedUser25732

Hi All,
re: I'm a NEW PLAYER (interest in a Home-based Guild)

I'm from Toronto, Ontario, CANADA.
Looking to join a guild that is in Toronto, or Ontario, or in CANADA.

Please message me, if your Guild fits my search above.

Looking forward to your responses.
Cheers,
Zero7One :)

DeletedUser26021

I do not fit the search above but I do have a guild you could join. ( I also live in Ohio which is very close to Canada)
My guild is a new one so it is in need of as many members as possible. If you are interested contact me or just join the guild. We are the golden lions.

DeletedUser8796

< is also in ohio however if you are looking for a good guild try your global chat there are alot of verry active players and ALOT of different kinds of guilds around, Pirate themes guilds are oddly common from what i've seen.

DeletedUser26021

I have tried that but most people already have a guild or want to go loner. do you want to join?

DeletedUser14168

Holy Hand Grenades is a great guild! I'm founder there and spend a great deal of time making sure it's the best place it can be. :)

Guild Size: 70+
Level: 19
Global Rank: 36

Current GvG Eras: EMA, HMA

Guild Profile

We are seeking guild minded members who contribute to the success of the guild as a whole and to its members.

We are an active GvG guild accepting Fighters, Farmers, and Enthusiastic players who wish to get more out of the game.

No matter what your experience level is, we are a welcoming guild with tons of tips and knowledge to help you.

Here are a few good reasons to join the Holy Hand Grenades:

-We are a socially friendly guild with a very welcoming attitude towards players of all levels
-Posted trades are taken care of quickly
-We take pride in going from sticks to bricks in a few hours
-Our members are very helpful & cooperative, whether you’ve got a question about the game or need help with a trade, we’re here for each other.

We are a Fair Trade, no drama guild.

Respect for other is a must, be active, participate, grow and have fun!

MOBILE USERS are asked to check in on the web daily to catch up on Guild business and socialize.

Please let us know if you are going to be away from the game. Members inactive for 8 days or more without letting leadership know may be released from the guild.