• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I'm getting Colonial quests in the Late middle ages

I'm in the late middle ages and trying to get to the recurring quests there, but for some reason my story quest has moved on to Colonial age quests even though I'm not in the Colonial age yet, and likely will reach a quest it is impossible for me to complete without aging up.

What did I do wrong? How do I activate the recurring quests in the Late Middle ages?

DeletedUser

You've advanced to the Colonial Age on the map and therefore advanced the storyline quests. To trigger the recurring quests only do the story line until you get tech locked (you are at this point now) and then do the two underneath until they change to reoccurring. LMA reoccurring is done for the game you are in , next chance for you is in Colonial after you age up. (Your reoccurring will be the higher level CA quests not LMA , eg spend 80 FP instead of 69 , for example)

Last edited by a moderator:

RazorbackPirate

You say you STORY quest has moved on to Colonial. If that's the case, you're fine. To get Recurring Quests, at some point, you'll get caught up with the Story line and it will sit until you're ready to move on again.

You also have Side and Bonus quests. Side quests just have to be cleared by either finishing, or aborting. You will also, at some point, if you've not already, trigger the Princess Myciena bonus quest line, which will require you to conquer the territories under the clouds in between the LMA and CA sections of the Cmap.

It sounds to me like you're still ok, but without knowing for sure which quests your referring to, it's hard to tell for sure.

Jern2017

I'm not sure where or how your recurring quests can return. However, on the upside, you can obtain CA military units while you're in LMA. It's worth looking into if you're interested in fighting.

Currently my story quest is "More Land". I'm also working through the prevent the curse bonus quest and the side quests that are currently in LMA (build advanced units). I almost skipped a side quest with a random reward, then decided not to and ended up with 200 diamonds with my level 60 CF. :)

RazorbackPirate

Currently my story quest is "More Land". I'm also working through the prevent the curse bonus quest and the side quests that are currently in LMA (build advanced units). I almost skipped a side quest with a random reward, then decided not to and ended up with 200 diamonds with my level 60 CF. :)
Ignore the Story quest, those are well into Colonial Age. If you don't want to age up, you're done there for a bit. Finish clearing the Bonus quest and the side quests and you will end up with 2 slots filled with RQs.

Glockgemini

I am in LMA and have advanced halfway through IndA on map, yet I have Quest asking for a PA Dec or Cult. How is that possible?