• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I'm so lonely.....

DeletedUser27062

A little about me, you ask? Sure. I'm a girl. I have two kids (one 12 and one 7, both girls, so....you know...real life sometimes). I work full-time through the week so I would never be on all times of the day and night. Responsibilities and all that blahhhhh. I have to get up every morning at 3am so I tend to be cranky. But on the weekends (or otherwise noted), I'm all yours to have your way with. I'm cheeky and I'm a little foulmouthed....

ok, that's a lie. I'm REALLY foul-mouthed. I always watch myself in chat though. Unless you're into that kinda thing and then, I wanna marry you.

I like watching COPS. I like movies. Especially horror movies. Documentaries about serial killers, autopsies, mysteries, serial killers, blood, gore, SERIAL KILLERS*coughcough*

I like to eat. A lot. LOTS of noms.

I LOVE to sleep.

Sometimes, I even get up to go to the bathroom....

...sometimes....

I've been playing for a little while now, but I'm still learning and I have no friends. I miss people. I wanna bond.....

hug me......

DeletedUser26965

You had me until eating part. Fatso
Lol, oh be nice now, who doesn't like to eat. You take millions of years of evolution of us scrambling and scouring the earth all day long for every scrap of food we can get our hands on then suddenly add the advancements of agriculture, preservatives, refrigeration and an overabundance of cheap food to that it's no surprise we put on the pounds.

DeletedUser

A little about me, you ask? Sure. I'm a girl. I have two kids (one 12 and one 7, both girls, so....you know...real life sometimes). I work full-time through the week so I would never be on all times of the day and night. Responsibilities and all that blahhhhh. I have to get up every morning at 3am so I tend to be cranky. But on the weekends (or otherwise noted), I'm all yours to have your way with. I'm cheeky and I'm a little foulmouthed....

ok, that's a lie. I'm REALLY foul-mouthed. I always watch myself in chat though. Unless you're into that kinda thing and then, I wanna marry you.

I like watching COPS. I like movies. Especially horror movies. Documentaries about serial killers, autopsies, mysteries, serial killers, blood, gore, SERIAL KILLERS*coughcough*

I like to eat. A lot. LOTS of noms.

I LOVE to sleep.

Sometimes, I even get up to go to the bathroom....

...sometimes....

I've been playing for a little while now, but I'm still learning and I have no friends. I miss people. I wanna bond.....

hug me......
Made me think of the Barber Shop sketch from the Monty Python TV show. :D

DeletedUser30872

Nice to meet another mom of two playing this game. It can get lonely but recommend joining a guild. Are you part of one?