• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I'm starting to like this Chateau Fro

DeletedUser26154

I'm glad I installed this Great Building.

cf.png

Still not sure if it's "Necessary" or "Super Luxury".

data.png

Tell you one thing...

im starting to like Chateau Fro.png

It feels good.

What do you think about the Chateau Fro?

DeletedUser28392

If you want you can now camp in one era,You will get a lot of diamonds.It's a very useful GB.I might also consider to go for it.

qaccy

If you want you can now camp in one era,You will get a lot of diamonds.It's a very useful GB.I might also consider to go for it.

You can get diamonds from any quest with a 'random reward' listed as the prize (NOT 'hidden reward'), and those rewards are always 20 diamonds regardless of age. In the case of recurring quests, you can only receive diamonds once from each type of quest for that age. For example, if one of the recurring quests is to spend 50 FP, if you receive diamonds as a reward for completing it you will no longer do so (but still can from the other recurring quests). Once you age up, diamonds will once again be available to win from the new set of recurring quests.

All that being said, I find the real value in CF to be the bonus goods you obtain from it.

DeletedUser25166

In before the Heavy Questers start drooling: I like it, mine is level 9 and working on it next

DeletedUser

I got mine long before I'd ever heard of heavy questers. Chateau Frontenac seemed like a no-brainer when I first saw its boosts. I really think it's one of the essential GBs to get at some point in the game.

ODragon

I'm only in CA but started farming blue prints as I see it as a way for extra diamonds. I'm surprised how few people in the multiple millions of points I see on V without it.

Algona

Me too, ODragon! My goal when i got it was to increase Diamonds too. Then i realized that I like taking time in some Eras and Recurring Quests made it even better. And these Events with random rewards... Tasty. Mo' Diamonds mo' better.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26120

I'm only in CA but started farming blue prints as I see it as a way for extra diamonds. I'm surprised how few people in the multiple millions of points I see on V without it.
I'm one of those - just have prioritized other GBs before now: CDM, Arc, Alcatraz, and Atomium. I'm in Modern era and need PE goods for GE4 so it's a combination of needing the space for the considerable size it takes, and lack of goods.

It will probably be the next GB I lay down.

*Arturis*

CF at high level will help you free up lots of space in your city from the constant need of coins/supply/goods/happiness. Diamond you get from it is only once, then it turns into medal. If you want to farm diamonds, collect WW from your off worlds.

DeletedUser8152

CF makes goods (from quests). It is great for that, I think the best for current age goods.

DeletedUser26120

Seems odd when you have Arc for Guild goods and Traz for Happiness. What am I missing?
It's more guild goods. I'm a guild-first player. Currently producing 30 goods a day for guild and climbing.

The happiness helps too. I was dipping below 120% when both my circus and zeppelin would get unpolished (happens occasionally) and Atomium put a stop to that.

Mustapha00

I suppose it comes down to a matter of an individual's style of play.

If you're Aggro, then a CF would probably not be in the first wave of must-build GBs, since you're going to be concentrating on those that give ATT bonuses and that which gives free units.

If you're a Farmer (my inclination), it should be among your must-builds pretty early on, as one of the 'crops' I plant is the Recurring Quests (usually in the form of "Gather XXXX Coins" and "Gather XXXX Supplies") and the CF increases the harvest of whatever you reap. If I hang out in an Age for any extra length of time, it's probably because I'm in a "sweet spot" where I can do those recurring quests multiple times each day and the reward is boosted by the CF.

DeletedUser26120

It's good for anybody tbh. Like I said I'd have it by now if not for other priorities. It's next on my to-do list.

*Arturis*

I suppose it comes down to a matter of an individual's style of play.

If you're Aggro, then a CF would probably not be in the first wave of must-build GBs, since you're going to be concentrating on those that give ATT bonuses and that which gives free units.

If you're a Farmer (my inclination), it should be among your must-builds pretty early on, as one of the 'crops' I plant is the Recurring Quests (usually in the form of "Gather XXXX Coins" and "Gather XXXX Supplies") and the CF increases the harvest of whatever you reap. If I hang out in an Age for any extra length of time, it's probably because I'm in a "sweet spot" where I can do those recurring quests multiple times each day and the reward is boosted by the CF.
You can actually do/be both
http://prnt.sc/f3fzsh

DeletedUser26120

As soon as my trades get taken, I'm launching Chateau. :) Finally! Can't wait to start raking in the bonuses!!

DeletedUser15855

Chateau is great. I never wanted it, but built it because some FP donors in my city wanted Chateau prints. I just wanted to help them. Then I started realizing how great it was. Now mine is level 63 and pumps out tons of coin, supply, diamonds (at times) and especially goods. I have 27,000 Oceanic Future goods on hand after "selling" quite a few and doing all my tech, and the vast majority of that came from my Chateau.