• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I'm tired of this crappy combat.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Out of curiosity what are your attack and defense values in the rest of the earlier ages that you easily do a few thousand battles every week (I presume that was per world and not in total)?
250/150 range. But I was autobattling (especially in GE) long before I reached those numbers, just not at 1000-2,500 per season. I incorrectly said week instead of season above, sorry. Yes, mine was a one off, but there are people in SAAB doing many more than that every week, and losing less troops than I did I'm sure, so I was just throwing out that high number to show that there are people autobattling in very high quantities out there, which couldn't be done if autobattling was broken, though I can see how that may have come off as a humblebrag.

ArrowsOfTime

I don't like the combat on this game. I wish auto battle was better, you lose more then anything when you try this option. Not everyone is into the battle part, some of us like the farming and getting to know others in the guild.
Why can't you understand this?????
jeez get a new game then.......combat is perfecto........who ever made it needs a raise........please don't complain

DARK4SE

I don't like the combat on this game. I wish auto battle was better, you lose more then anything when you try this option. Not everyone is into the battle part, some of us like the farming and getting to know others in the guild.
Why can't you understand this?????
I have to agree with you. I am a new player as well and I really enjoy the town building and friendship aspect of this game. However, the PVP side is very lacking, ridiculously un-even, underdeveloped. The kicker is that INNO loves it just the way it is....Half Ass. Most of the community likes it this way as well. Save your breath because you will not reach anyone here with complaints about the PVP.

However, you will get tons of good information from the players about using the current mechanics. Good luck.

KevinP0208

I have to agree with you. I am a new player as well and I really enjoy the town building and friendship aspect of this game. However, the PVP side is very lacking, ridiculously un-even, underdeveloped. The kicker is that INNO loves it just the way it is....Half Ass. Most of the community likes it this way as well. Save your breath because you will not reach anyone here with complaints about the PVP.

However, you will get tons of good information from the players about using the current mechanics. Good luck.
That's your opinion. Don't try to act as if everyone who likes PVP here is bad. Whoever made this method of PVP must be praised in my opinion. They made it pretty fair and strategic rather than other fights in other games. If you don't like the PVP, then again: Be a trader. And don't go on calling people half a**. Don't even say a**.

CaptainKirk1234

That's your opinion. Don't try to act as if everyone who likes PVP here is bad. Whoever made this method of PVP must be praised in my opinion. They made it pretty fair and strategic rather than other fights in other games. If you don't like the PVP, then again: Be a trader. And don't go on calling people half a**. Don't even say a**.
I like PvP, the rewards could be better, and they are making them better, so...

DARK4SE

I am not act as if everyone who likes PVP here is bad. I gave my opinion. If you do not like it...block me.

AnastasiaBelle said:
I don't like the combat on this game. I wish auto battle was better, you lose more then anything when you try this option. Not everyone is into the battle part, some of us like the farming and getting to know others in the guild. Why can't you understand this?????

Alright, here is a brief little recap of what you mean. You don't like battling yet you continue to do it to the point that you start complaining about it on forums. Here is a simple solution to your problems, DON'T BATTLE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. If you like the farming and the other stuff just stick to that. Don't come crying to us when the PVP doesn't do your way. (BTW, I think that the PVP is Great.)

Emberguard

Essentially you're getting an immediate payout at a lower expected result (because chances are you'd do a better job) VS do it yourself

Sure the results might not always be what you want or as good as you'd have liked, but that's the payoff for outsourcing your military tactics to the AI. That being said there is a skill to be developed in learning what unit combinations go well in Auto against what enemy troops. What works on manual won't always work as well for Auto and vice versa

Lord Pest

My stern face looking over my hood mates like a 1984 big brother... that is enough PvP reward for me.

Dureall

Apart from the tutorial at the very beginning of the game, you never have to fight if you don't want to. No one is forcing you to do so.

Why can't you understand this?

That's not true. Certain quest, even in the main quest line, that you cannot abort, as quest that demands that you fight, in order to pass it. You DO have to fight in this game, in order to advance ahead.

Amyality the Relentless said:
The OP wasn't complaining about PvP, but about auto battle.
If you read the text more, you will find that before he complained about auto battle, he complained about combat itself.

Lord Pest

I’m just over 4400 fights in GBG this season so far... you can make so many fp and diamonds it’s almost robbery. This is why I worked on my fight bonuses.

Vger

And if I'm not mistaken, you'll get stuck on the Story Quest line pretty early on.
I guess it could depend on your definition of pretty early on, but I'm fairly certain you are mistaken, for any reasonable definition of early on.

That's not true. Certain quest, even in the main quest line, that you cannot abort, as quest that demands that you fight, in order to pass it.
Can you name one such quest, and what age if occurs in?