• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Impossible Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

barra370804

It isn't, it just causes things to be wet

If everything in the universe – including atoms and particles stop moving, does time stop? Or does time continue even if everything is frozen?

Super Catanian

Time is fake and just how we perceive reality. If we can't perceive it, it's not there anymore.

Why can't humans regrow limbs?

Dr. Smite

Our stem cells aren't suited for growing entire body parts, just rips, tears, or fractures.

Is the following statement true or false?
This sentence is false.

Captain Christian

I know the answer but many people will find my answer "offensive".
Instead I'll put some guy I found on the internet named George Malone. It says he literally wrote The Book of Love. Not very impossible!

Where does everything in a black whole go? They are real things for those who don't know.

Last edited:

WinnerGR

Because back in 1980, the Big Man didn’t have enough powers, so Mario Puzo had to pull yet another one out of his ass. Seriously, why not pay Cary Bates or Elliot S! Maggin (who knew Superman) 2 or 3 times what they made for writing comix and still spend less than the guy who wrote the Godfather (who didn’t) got?

Why am I called WinnerGR?

Super Catanian

Because back in 1980, the Big Man didn’t have enough powers, so Mario Puzo had to pull yet another one out of his ass. Seriously, why not pay Cary Bates or Elliot S! Maggin (who knew Superman) 2 or 3 times what they made for writing comix and still spend less than the guy who wrote the Godfather (who didn’t) got?
You literally copied and pasted that answer directly from Quora. Second result from a Google search. I knew something was up because the grammar was too good to be yours. Don't you have anything original to say besides one-word posts?

1586010658830.png

If a tree falls in the forest and lands on my head and nobody else is there to hear it, does it still hurt?
Not really. If there's nobody around, it's not gonna hit anybody, so it won't hurt anybody...

If Satan punishes bad people, doesn't that make him good?

Last edited:

WinnerGR

You literally copied and pasted that answer directly from Quora. Second result from a Google search. I knew something was up because the grammar was too good to be yours. Don't you have anything original to say besides one-word posts?

View attachment 15569

Not really. If there's nobody around, it's not gonna hit anybody, so it won't hurt anybody...

If Satan punishes bad people, doesn't that make him good?
I am screwed.

Super Catanian

Wait a minute, if the keyboard doesn't let you leave, what is the escape button at the top left of my keyboard doing?!

Because said spiders have more than 4 legs (anything with 6 legs or more becomes slighly scary).

If olive oil is made out of olives, what is baby oil made out of?

Status
Not open for further replies.