• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Impossible Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Catanian

What kind of question is that? Everyone knows that birds are not real. In fact, I'm sure the whole quarantine was just so that the government could change the batteries on the birds.*

Why do we cook bacon and bake cookies?

*Due to the nature of this thread, I won't be using the sarcasm font.

Oven baked bacon exists, and is usually pretty good.
If two mind readers are reading each other's minds, whose thoughts are they reading?

Graviton

I would've said "devolve" rather than "evolve", but it's because most people are arses.

Why is it called "social distancing" when by definition it's anti-social?

Oh, just lock it or throw away the key. If someone really needs to unlock something there is a reason to it.

Are all those unemployed getting their jobs back after this virus lockdown?

Maybe a few who have been able to support their businesses online or other covid-friendly ways, but the rest? No way Jose!
What actually happened to Epstein?

Dr. Smite

Some Roman senators.
People say anything is possible, but then wouldn't it be possible for something to be impossible?

Aesthetic, and to make a feeble attempt to keep intruders away.
If you were invisible and closed your eyes, would you see through your eyelids?
Saw that somewhere and thought it should be added.

Graviton

You wouldn't see at all, open or closed, you'd be blind since sight requires that your cornea bend light.

If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, is the husband still wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.