• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Impossible Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5821

You answered with another question. Fixed...Why do hyena's laugh...Because they are always telling jokes...Why do people believe in things that aren't real?

DeletedUser

Answer 1: To find explanations to things that can not be explained... or because of misconceptions...nobody mistake me here, I hope.
Answer 2: your question will be answered with another question.

How do you know what's real and what's not?

DeletedUser

If its real then you can see, smell, hear, or touch it.

If two spaceships are heading towards each other on a collision course, and both are traveling at the speed of light, are they then traveling at speed of light x 2 with reference to each other?

DeletedUser5821

Nope just 2 ships each travelling at the speed of light toward eachother,but never hitting eachother because if you can travel at the speed of light you can travel in time. Why hasn't anyone reached the speed of light.

DeletedUser

Okay... once again, I'll give two answers.
answer 1: 'cause we don't have the tech yet (heck, so much for reaching the speed of light . We are still trying to figure out how to get to mars within a decent amount of time of somebody's life.)
answer 2: This is the long and boring answer.The big fat scientific lecture (though it's actually not that long. But anything that's boring seems long). Okay, so as something increases in speed, it's mass also does, though at the speeds usually witnessed on earth, this difference in mass is too small too notice. But at, say 1/2 the speed of light, the increase will be noticeable. and the more mass something has, the greater amount of energy is needed to move it. At the speed of light, one would actually need infinite energy to move an object that has mass. This is why only photons, which don't have mass, can go at light speed (I can list a few more, but that would make this TOO boring.) Well, now that you read this, aren't you excited for all the lectures that I am sure you will hear later in life? (whether it be a lecture from your spouse about why the children aren't doing well in school, or a lecture from a professor about quantum physics) I am sure you are.

Question: Why did I just bother to write all that down, when even I​ barely know about any of that stuff?

DeletedUser5821

Because you are just writing what you DO know.Why did Iklaerndia stop using his(very long and so-called)signature?

DeletedUser

o ho! Then I shall put it back! I was getting a bit tiring to turn it off when posting posts where that sig would be unrelevant (and it just didn't feel right).

I can't think of any questions right now. Why?

DeletedUser5821

Because there are no questions to be asked. Why aren't there any more questions to be asked?

DeletedUser

Because the lights are on but there is nobody home. Why are the lights on when nobody is home?

DeletedUser5821

Because nobody turned them off. Why did Picasso draw a square and get millions of dollars,but a fourth grader draws a square and gets a C-.

DeletedUser4072

Picasso didn't get a million dollars, he's dead. As for the 4th grader, the correct answer was Rhombus.

Question: Why are the pretty things in nature poisonous?

DeletedUser5821

So they can trick people into getting poisoned. Why didn't people make poison plants go extinct?

DeletedUser

Not enough volunteers if you know what I mean

Why are there poisonous plants in the first place?

DeletedUser

So the wicked witch could poison Snow white. Why are the good girls and good guys in the movies always the beautiful/handsome people?

DeletedUser4072

Honestly, I'd rather see a hot chick and at least a 5 and up guy. Would you pay to watch the homely guy save the not so very hot chick for 1.5hour movie?

DeletedUser

Yes. (I watched that movie Shallow Hal). Was Shallow Hal a good movie?

DeletedUser

Shallow Hal is a movie where Jack Black is hypnotized to believe fat ugly women are gorgeous babes. Why are people who are outwardly ugly said to have inner beauty?

DeletedUser5821

Because it's what inside that counts. Why did they end Full House?

DeletedUser

because once you looked at the twins and started having unpure thoughts then it's probably best for everyone to call it quits. Why are people asking about movies and sitcoms on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.