Improved Emissary Evolution! Round 2

Discussion in 'Proposals' started by Cenisa, Apr 17, 2019 at 4:07 AM.

1. Cenisa

Cenisa New Member

Proposal
    Give ALL emissaries an additional effect useful for the viking village.

Current System (if applicable)
    Emissaries currently give gold, supplies, FP, etc in our main city, but doesn't effect anything in the viking world. Having to choose which effects we want for both viking and main world would make it more interesting and some emissaries more useful than others.

Details
    For example: (suggestions)
    +Medal Emissary can add Construction Mode to your Viking Village
    +1 FP to Town Hall Emissary can add a Mailbox in Viking Village
    +Supplies Emissary can add +400 gold/24 hours in town hall in Viking Village
    +Gold Emissary can give 5% construction time decrease
    +Troops Emissary can add Incidents in Viking Village
    +Hulk smash emissary can break rocks and move them

Abuse Prevention
    None needed!

Visual Aids
    [​IMG]

Conclusion
    This will allow more diversity of emissary usage as now, only the FP one and the troop one are of any use. Since they come from the viking village, let them help the viking village too!

2. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

-1 No.

Emissaries cannot help the Viking settlement they represent, they are not there. They live in your city, showing up to your Town Hall each day to deliver their obeisance from the settlement they represent.

3. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Active Member

4. freshmeboy

freshmeboy Well-Known Member

Love the hulk Smash emissary...Puny god....

5. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

already proposed

Start using the search function instead of popping useless ideas!

6. Clara Osgood

Clara Osgood Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Mount Killmore, Noarsil, Rugnir, Sinerania
    You weren't satisfied with your 1st emissary proposal, with its one extra feature (to remove rocks in settlements). So you decided to propose all the emissaries provide all sorts of special bonuses to settlements instead. Lol.

No, again.

I stated my opinion in your 1st proposal - settlements are meant to have challenges. My view is unchanged.

7. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Active Member

Again -1 POINTLESS

8. Cenisa

Cenisa New Member

Don't you feel awful when you get a useless emissary after a week of work? Not only have I been doing 10 runs of this in the exact same fashion, I am about to go through another month of viking with no variation but the 1.5% increase in x4. For the next 5 runs, I will get 2 useless emissaries (which will be dreadful runs), 1 okay emissary, 3 runestones assuming I do not slack a single day (because of the time decrease, it is more critical to having pay attention daily),and 2 FP increase only at the very last competion from my yggdrasil. Thinking about the 25 daily FP, so much more tempting than going through this last 5 runs ordeal. Emissaries changes would make these runs more interesting and rather than thinking this whole week of viking will be for naught, the emissaries will at least have some benefits to the runs.

After you do it 15 times, there's not really a challenge.. it's just a repetition task of the same thing.

9. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

Nobody is forcing you to do it. If it is that awful and useless stop doing it. Go for that 25 fp if you want to. Settlements are meant to be this way. Emissaries changes will not make the runs more interesting, cause the runs will stay exactly the same.

10. Clara Osgood

Clara Osgood Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Mount Killmore, Noarsil, Rugnir, Sinerania
    The emissary changes you propose here & you're other proposal won't make those runs through the settlement "more interesting," but rather easier & quicker. Which is exactly what you want, lots of Easy Buttons.

11. Algona

Algona Well-Known Member

Where did you apply to get a job working at this game? Can you put in a good word for me?

How much does it pay and what are the hours? Any benefits?

I'd like to supplement my income, being a corporate shill for INNO doesn't pay very much.

obvobvfobv you have not got your work order for powering yer Arc. That;s an ordeal. You'll earn your pay for thet job.

Godly Luke and DreadfulCadillac like this.
  12. Salsuero

Salsuero Well-Known Member

I think you missed the point of why people were voting no in your original proposal and you went in the opposite direction!

harbinger956 likes this.
  13. KungQu

KungQu Well-Known Member

This game is all about pointless tasks.

Other than that, welcome to the forums.

harbinger956 likes this.