• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Improvements to Trading

Nicholas002

Well said...a game of patience.
true
I.E. spend months of your life logging in to collect goods so they don't get looted, Wake up at 3am to make sure you are tending your village to get that prize for finishing early when there are rocks thrown in your path...literally.
that's a personal decision
And then finally get frustrated by how things progress so slowly that you'll drop $ to buy diamonds and get it done now.
If you are patient, you won't get frustrated
Inno has a game alright. Most players think it's a game of patience where we wait forever to get to to the level where we can build the ARC and have goods rolling in 1000 at a time.
F2P players (notice I said players, not serial whiners), can get the arc in a matter of weeks, not forever.
But long before that the game of seeing $$ has Inno laughing all the way to the bank.
it's a business, of course they want money, that's the point. If you decide to be a costumer, fine, that's your choice, but don't whine about it.
If you decide to be patient, and have fun at the expense of less patient people, great! enjoy it, but no need to whine.
and Agent 327
Lol, forum mods to not make money, (they do get diamonds though ;))
In essence they look at all of us an say, "you want what?"....ha ha ha...NEVER!!!!
don't like it, don't play. simple.

67Sage101

yeah for this I’ve been buying 1,000 of each good at a time

to add onto the general trades. @jsc29 what size are your trades? I find lots of 50-100 do quite well for trades you don’t yet have a buyer for. Anything smaller then 20 even at the start of game would be a waste.
1000 goods? So you don't burn yours up playing GBG or GE ? I have sat in the EMA for months collecting goods only to have them depleated by every GBG and GE event that comes along. Finally In find myself trading 50 or 100 of one to get what I don't have in the same age. The I burn up all my silver to get 4 chances to negotiate...aw but attrition....spend those diamonds to say in the fight....

Agent327

Well said...a game of patience. I.E. spend months of your life logging in to collect goods so they don't get looted, Wake up at 3am to make sure you are tending your village to get that prize for finishing early when there are rocks thrown in your path...literally. And then finally get frustrated by how things progress so slowly that you'll drop $ to buy diamonds and get it done now. Inno has a game alright. Most players think it's a game of patience where we wait forever to get to to the level where we can build the ARC and have goods rolling in 1000 at a time. But long before that the game of seeing $$ has Inno and Agent 327 laughing all the way to the bank. In essence they look at all of us an say, "you want what?"....ha ha ha...NEVER!!!!

Another terrible and rather insulting comment. I or any of the other moderators do not get paid. If you need to wake up at 3AM, you are terrible at planning. If you get easily frustrated, this game may not be right for you. Most players play the game for free and are doing not to bad at all.

Emberguard

@67Sage101 when I first started playing FoE GE was costly for me. About 200 of each current age good plus whatever previous age goods I spent if I wanted to complete all 64 encounters

Currently I barely spend goods on GE simply because I’ve got the fighting capability to now do all but the hardest GE encounters fighting. So most of my goods expenditure is now concentrated on how much GBG I want to do. I don’t mind replenishing lost stock with buying goods cause recurring quests are boring. But since the post you quoted I’ve reduced my need to do so. I have a space carrier and aren’t doing quite as many negotiations