• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

In a guild that’s not very active or helpful? Maybe let’s you in to place fps but they don’t talk to you? We are looking for you!

Does your guild help you build a strong city?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
We are a relatively new guild but we’ve fought our way to 54th place in Greifental and we are level 26. That automatically gives you 3 FP’s a day thru your townhall! Our leaders help all players advance. We open all levels of GE and we are gold level in Battlegrounds. We have have a battleground General, Bones, who works with leadership to set a strategy each day. We would love to talk with you to see if you are a fit for our guild! We play the game and we have fun doing it. To find us we are TSKs in the game or you can reach out to me here!

Remington Bock

We are a relatively new guild but we’ve fought our way to 54th place in Greifental and we are level 26. That automatically gives you 3 FP’s a day thru your townhall! Our leaders help all players advance. We open all levels of GE and we are gold level in Battlegrounds. We have have a battleground General, Bones, who works with leadership to set a strategy each day. We would love to talk with you to see if you are a fit for our guild! We play the game and we have fun doing it. To find us we are TSKs in the game or you can reach out to me here!
I've just began the Bronze age in my third city! My 1st city is in Tuulech and it is in the Colonial age. My 2nd city is in Xyr and it is in the High Middle Ages. Both have been working well. This group has only one thread and I've asked if there are other threads, no response! I'm having a hard time even getting small trades!
So, what have you got and what are the requirements?
PS! I'd be in the Iron Age now if I could get the trades I need!
Remington Bock (Remi)

Last edited:
let me show you our guild guidelines
Pirates & Scallywags work together to advance the guild as well as each member’s city. We don’t have a lot of rules but we do have requests of each player depending on their age within the game. We will help you achieve the GB’s you desire to make your city prosper. And in return, we request that everyone communicates, plays fair and has FUN, after all this is a game!

Requests: The first request is COMMUNICATION. If you are going to be missing, let leadership know. Life happens! If you are inactive for longer than 2 weeks and have not communicated with leadership, you will be removed from the guild. If you wish to come back, you will need to reapply with Hazel. Secondly, if you are struggling in the game or have a problem, let someone in leadership know! If you don’t communicate, we can’t help you work it out! We have 5 members in leadership roles:Hazel-Founder and leader, Pixie- Founder and advisor, Thomas- Advisor, Slayer- City Layout & New Member Guide & Bones, our Battlegrounds General! They will help you and answer any questions you may have. This is an intricate game and we may not know everything but we will do our best to find out.Requests: We do ask members to complete 8 quests of level 1 in GE (of course you are welcome to complete more!) and try to help out in Battlegrounds. Newer players are requested to work toward having an Observatory and ToR before aging to HMA and be able to complete all of level 1.Then, by LMA you should be completing level 2 of GE and working on arc BPs, Colonial level should be trying level 3 and working on arc bps and goods. Of course, we will help you achieve these goals as well as goals for your city. Also, remember to motivate/polish your guild mates buildings as well as your friends and neighbors.

Guidelines:

DO NOT LEVEL UP A GUILD MATE OR FRIEND’S GREAT BUILDING WITHOUT ASKING! if it gives goods or rewards when it levels and you level it, you will quickly become public enemy #1! Most people want to level their ownGBs so they wait till the building pays for the day and level it and then they get paid again!DONATING LARGE AMOUNTS OF FP’S TO SOMEONES GB- DON’T DO IT WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! This is a form of sniping and will not be tolerated with in the guild. If you want to donate a large amount to someone's gb to get bps, just ask so they know what you are doing as they might have promised a spot to someone else. Otherwise, if it’s in the FP threads they are expecting you to add to their GB. We are excited to help people get BPs for the GB’s they want. Talk to a leader. Many times one of the leaders will help you directly or at least get you working with someone that has that GB. Please don't dump FPs on a GB without talking to the owner. They might be trying to help someone else out and will gladly add you on but it might be a lower space or have you wait until it has leveled. We may have already promised the place you snipe to someone else.

FP TRADE THREADS- Fp trade threads are listed by number of FP’s being donated. If you want to participate, donate the appropriate number of FPs to the building at the bottom of the thread THEN, post your GB. Some threads have specifics like Military Only etc. if you post the wrong GB, say oops and post the correct one! We all make mistakes sometimes!GOODS TRADE THREAD-Trades should be fair. That means 1 to 1 in the same age. 2 for 1 trading up one level and 1 for 2 when trading down. If you need goods for a GB, let us know and we will help as much as we can. Unfair trades will be given if possible and sometimes we can help you with a seller. But any unfair trades need to stay off the guild trade thread.DIRECT TRADES -If you work out a deal with another player for goods, attach the trade to a message and send it directly to them. This keeps the regular trade thread from becoming to cluttered and confused.

DEFEND YOUR CITY - keep a strong army of 8 highlighted blue for your defense. If someone from your neighborhood attacks and you don’t have a good defense they can plunder from your city. Also try to use unattached troops first, this keeps building costs down!

TAVERNS - Upgrade to the highest level. Your friends get tavern silver and GB BPs if its upgraded. If it’s not at a higher level people will unfriend you and might start plundering and sniping from you!

INVENTORY - Never delete items from your inventory! Either sell it in the market or keep it. If a quest calls for a certain building you can pull it from inventory and delete it from your city once you have completed the quest.

EVENT BUILDINGS- Level up as high as you can, every time. The buildings you get give great things! Goods, coins, happiness, FP’s, and medals.

Of course there are many ways to play the game but we strive to be honest and loyal to the guild and each other. If there is a question, problem or something you think might be beneficial to this guide, please talk to Hazel!

Thanks ⚔‍☠⚔

Last edited:

BrunsTanken

Hi Hazel!
I just visited your guild and your city. It seems very promising. I just started my 1st city about 3 weeks ago. I am in the EMA currently. Visit my city, Bettelheusen. I am a trader by nature so let me ask if the guild requires to maintain an attacking army to participate in GB's and GE's. So far since I started playing I completed all GE's Level 1 I participated by negotiation mainly.
Your guidelines seem very good and have common sense with what I have so far researched, figured out and strategized on my own. I am in for the long run. I aid, motivate and visit neighbors, guildmates, and friends daily. I am in a large guild right now (80 people) but we are in the 400's ranking so the guild is not that active but some members when motivated if you know what I mean lol.
Anyways what I am missing is to interact with other players thru fluid communication rather than when needed or like playing in our own corners, reaching out when needing and not getting the help on time or not knowing how or when to help others. I don't like playing in my own compartment, especially in a game like FoE because it will take forever to get anywhere and progress. I will not pay to win (I might spend a few bucks here and there to get an unattached army or grab a good offer package from Inno) so the next option is to have friends and work together.
Now that I have established my city in the EMA as a decent coin, supplies and goods producer (I babysit a lot so I have the time to be a great farmer), my next target is getting my 1st GB. I want to get the LOA which I have 5 BPs already. I also have BPs for the Colosseum which I have 7 BPs but I am not interested on investing the space for happiness and medals. I am 1 BP short for a Statue of Zeus which would be my next after LOA. I don't have BPs for a COA or HS but now that I am in EMA I might start getting them thru aiding and my devotion and prayers to RNGesus. Anyways I would love to join threads for LOA or HS BPs and participate. If I get helped I will definitively give back to the guild when I reach that level.

Brunstanken