• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

In game content missing?

DeletedUser

I can't message anyone, interact with friends, access my profile or several other functions while in game. I see screen shots on various help sites when I try to find out how to do something but my screen doesn't look the same and some of my functions say "coming soon" -by the way, it's been saying that for months. Does anyone else have these issues with missing game content?

DeletedUser

Hey Marcus!

A good amount of the features, including guilds, friends, GvG, PMing, etc. are not avalible on the app version of the game as of right now (which is what I am assuming you are playing on). If you have access to a computer, and you log into your account, you should be able to access the other features of the game that is not yet on the app version that you can't currently see.

I personally play the game half of the time on my iPad/iPhone, where a good amount of the game is, but I generally also have to log into the game on my computer to access my guild forum and other features at least once a day. Yeah, it can be really inconvenient and annoying :hmph:, but at least you don't have some kind of technical glich, and hopefully Innogames will fill in some of the missing matter soon.