• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

In Need of Translation!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3263
  • Start date

DeletedUser3263

In my pursuit of gaining reputation in arms within our corner of Brisgard and of course their prize of Medals, I seem to have overstepped my means; and set off a nasty predicament. A missive or sorts arrived in my hall, yet none of my scholars could convey to me its meaning. So I humbly come to you with this:

In crucea matii de prost ce esti. Nu m-am luat niciodata de tine in mortii matii de bou. Incerc si eu sa-mi fac treaba sa cresc putin si se baga ma-ta in seama in mortii ma-tii de handicapat.

I know it is Romanian, yet our own ciphers seem corrupt in its translations.

In cross mation stupid you are. No I never took you to death mation ox. I try to do my job to grow a little and put me in mind-your-keep me in death of disabled children.

I hope you can see my concern. If anyone could assist, I would very much like to provide any and all recompense.
Though perhaps short of gaining all 10 Medals. :razz:

The Ninth Ruler of Paradoxia

DeletedUser2711

I only got a slightly different result. Either way.... I don't think this person favors you.

In the cross matii badly what you are." I've never taken of you in death matii idiot. I am trying and I am to do my job to grow up a little and get you noticed in the dead they ma-keep your disabled children.

DeletedUser3263

Thank you for your swift correspondence. And might I add, I should certainly think so. Unfortunately this little tryst was not unprovoked. In the process of taking my rightful claim to his stores, I pillaged a large sum of supplies (well over 200). I can't feel too bad considering he trails right behind my own Kingdom in favor.

Not to boast... (sorry to lie, haha) but even more favorably, they had only pillaged a Smithy, instead of the finished order at the Fruit Farm, which was filled with a Day's worth of goods; that had also been motivated through a Guild member's campaigns.

I hope I didn't sound smug when I provided that tidbit in my confused response. :laugh:

DeletedUser2711

:laugh:It made me laugh. I try to feel guilty, I really do. But I laugh when I get plundered as well. I don't see the big deal. It's not like I'll now starve during the winter.

DeletedUser3263

Well...it would seem I've made a new friend. I couldn't help attack again...and, well, I robbed their stores once more: 500 resource. This time the message was loud and clear...

:blink:

DeletedUser2711

:laugh: You're horrible!! Just horrible!!!

No, being told not to attack has the same effect on me. "Don't do what? *smack* This? *smack* Ok. *smack*"

DeletedUser

^ Prettey much:laugh:...
If you don't want to be attacked, go play Zinga-filth...

Funny; the wordfilter triggered on the example-game I tried to mention...
Looks like I don't have to be afraid, this bunch is gonna sell out to Zinga and repeat the Duels-story.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3263

It wasn't ____ was it? haha

I'd be joining you in that Lathano, however, today I received another correspondence after my suggestion of, "Stop leaving yourself open" it would seem they're unable to maintain a defense larger than two Spearfighters. They seem to think it's because of their European servers? I'm not certain, but they seem to have convinced themselves this is the case; either way I'm certain those 10 Medals are mine. :D

Edit: I suppose it was. lol