1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

In search of a new guild

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by JCera, Nov 22, 2017.

1. JCera

JCera Well-Known Member

I am looking for a new guild. I am active in GE, but do not participate in GVG. This is a small city, still in Iron Age at the moment. I would like to progress, but I'm struggling due to a guild that is no longer very active and dwindling in numbers. I'm looking for a guild that unlocks all 4 levels of the GE each week that will accept my small city. Experienced player of over 2 years, but the city is about 2 months old. Let me know if you know of a guild that fits my needs and will accept my small city.

**Regarding GE- I am stepping back for this GE (which would be irrelevant since it started already) and next week to prep for the Winter Event. I will still complete at least Level 1, but I do no plan on going further than that unless it is a close contention for 1st place.

2. Tulkascdxx

Tulkascdxx New Member

Nightmare Guild is a new guild looking for members

3. Helmet001

Helmet001 New Member

Come and join the Mountain Guild. This Guild is just starting out and the highest player is in EMA. I am looking for players that will fight in either GE or GvG. Just need to fight in 1 of them. Also must be an active player logging in at least 3 times a week.

Active weekly
    GvG or GE
    Actively Aid - Polish/Motivate
    Swap threads
    Willing to help your guild mates grow.

4. rbc50

rbc50 New Member

Worlds:
    Arvahall, Cirgard, Vingrid
    Fellowship For All would be happy to have you join our team. Just ask me for a invite

5. MasterP1971

MasterP1971 New Member

Worlds:
    Arvahall, Brisgard, Cirgard, Dunarsund, Langendorn, Uceria
    Helping Hands Tribe is always looking for active players.