1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Inbox read but still shows as unread in GvG

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Orlana, Sep 10, 2019 at 3:30 PM.

1. Orlana

Orlana New Member

World: us16
    Browser and Version: latest Chrome for Mac (v76)
    Description of the bug: The highlights of the inbox don't turn off consistently in the GvG window. For example, I get a new message, highlight turns on, I read it in the city view, highlight turns off, I go to GvG, highlight is on again but there are no new messages.
    How often this occurs: Most of the time.
    I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
    Have you tried resolving your issue by using the hints in this sticky thread?: Yes.

2. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

You have to read it in GvG as well, or just ignore it.

Lancer likes this.