• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incidence of incidents

Portia the Benevolent

I might suggest you up the ante with some. I don’t go out of my way because generally it’s the same inconsequential stuff, except maybe during an event I look more readily. People would be more eager if there’s even a 1% chance of 50 FPs.

Last edited:

Savvy187

I have seen 5 incidents in the past 22 hours, pretty far from 10 and 15 is definitely not going to happen. This always seems to occur when an event is going on, and I have gotten into the habit of clearing my cache before events and I avoid collecting incidents a day or 2 before the start of an event.

Aethelcatt VIII

I have seen 5 incidents in the past 22 hours, pretty far from 10 and 15 is definitely not going to happen. This always seems to occur when an event is going on, and I have gotten into the habit of clearing my cache before events and I avoid collecting incidents a day or 2 before the start of an event.
You might not want to go that long without collecting them. I think they disappear if they go uncollected for 24 hours.

Savvy187

You might not want to go that long without collecting them. I think they disappear if they go uncollected for 24 hours.
Don't mind missing an incident or 2 if there is no event running. I prefer to be able to immediately complete collect incident quests right away as opposed to waiting for however long with the reduced rate of incidents during events. Last count was 17 incidents in 48 hours, 3 shy of the supposed 10 per 24 hour minimum.

Aethelcatt VIII

Don't mind missing an incident or 2 if there is no event running. I prefer to be able to immediately complete collect incident quests right away as opposed to waiting for however long with the reduced rate of incidents during events. Last count was 17 incidents in 48 hours, 3 shy of the supposed 10 per 24 hour minimum.
I do the same during events, but I don't leave them for that long. Usually I peek at the quests on wiki and start saving them the morning before that particular quest comes up at midnight.

Dominator - X

why do some of them just disappear when you click them with no reward? Been going on for some time now
What happens is, an incident has already been clicked on and for some reason it reappears. When you click on it again, you do not get the reward, but it does disappear. So, you did get the initial reward.
Several have reported this, so Inno is aware.