• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

DeletedUser12620

Everything is coming along so sit tight and wait it out.
Nothing is on fire, no one's game is collapsing.
There's no Inno Unfair Conspiracy to keep feeding.
99% of the players are not bothered by it.

View attachment 8478

So let's keep things in a normal perspective and not dominate the forums with this.

What do you expect to find in forums ardak? Alot of players complain don't tell us you have it so good where everything is just fine atop of that hill. Get out of your bubble and start a few new worlds :oops:.

DeletedUser26154

What do you expect to find in forums ardak? Alot of players complain don't tell us you have it so good where everything is just fine atop of that hill. Get out of your bubble and start a few new worlds

No.

DeletedUser31592

I've had them before. I know the payouts are dismal. I honestly don't even care about the incidents but about the fact that this whole thing has been handled poorly. People were chosen to test. I had them, then lost them. Which is what baffles me. Now, they are supposed to be game wide and I still don't have them. I'm not bothering support with this yet- maybe in a day or two. I just find it ridiculous that it has taken so long to roll out and now the firm deadline has been breached for many of us. I'm just disappointed that Inno STILL hasn't gotten this right. It is embarrassing at this point. (Which is my FEEDBACK, not a direct complaint.)

DeletedUser12620

Everything is coming along so sit tight and wait it out.
Nothing is on fire, no one's game is collapsing.
There's no Inno Unfair Conspiracy to keep feeding.
99% of the players are not bothered by it.

index.php

So let's keep things in a normal perspective and not dominate the forums with this.
After my post..

DeletedUser

Incidents are in the game now, what I find upsetting is the amount of coins and supplies. Medals however seem great for small players to unlock land etc.
On my worlds, the coin/supply rewards are actually better now than when they were testing it.

DeletedUser12620

On my worlds, the coin/supply rewards are actually better now than when they were testing it.

Must be that I am in Iron age. I like the medal rewards and have seen some very interesting incidents (fallen tree and fishing boat) are my best so far....

DeletedUser30312

I believe that they don't show up until the game announces with a popup window that you're getting them. It's not my understanding that they start up unannounced.

That should be the case. IME, you'll get this popup when you log in if they've activated:

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?attachments/6364/

There should be a single incident in your city to find. You'll get a second popup once you click on it. After that, the incidents should start appearing randomly. I find it's best to just do a city sweep for them when you first log in, they're supposed to last 24 hours. I was getting 2-5 on my first log in during the testing period, and occasionally 1 or 2 after logging in later in the day. Inno's wiki states 10-15 a day though, and I had bout 9 this morning. Possibly the full rollout changed the number available.

Hmmm...I'll wait till the 19th before jumping on my soap box...from what my guildies tell me, incidents are not that crucial to competitive gameplay. More like a little gift for searching the grounds....

They're not. The supplies and coins are about what one would get from the first part of the treasure hunt. However, you'll only find coins and supplies with the common encounters, unlike how the lowest levels of the treasure hunt only has coins and supplies. There's fps and medals on all levels of incidents, fps are 2, 5, and 10 respectively. The uncommon and rare incidents can give out small amounts of goods. There's bp as well from the better incidents. Uncommon incidents can have motivation kits, and rares can have small boosts or 5 diamonds.

Compared to treasure hunt, there's more varieity with the rewards. Treasure Hunt does increase coins and supplies with every step on the hunt, while with incidents the amount remains piddling. However, there's a chance for coins and supplies every step on the Treasure Hunt, while incidents keep them confined to the common ones, though most of your incidents will be common.