• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

DeletedUser25706

No, but it might be hard to see with tall buildings. I had my animations turned off so it would be easier to see the pulsing glow of the incidents in the city.

I was clicking on a building and got 1 from the road hidden by the building! This is really obnoxious and unacceptable! Can't even see them if you are looking? Common guys, either don't put them on the roads at all, or have then glow into the sky or something so that they aren't hidden on roads by buildings in your city!

DeletedUser28978

Is there an issue with Chrome users? my guildies are getting tons, got a message stating it is happening , and withme zippo-nada

Daley the Great

Is there a reason incidents do not appear for Chrome and Opera users? I have friends running MS Edge and Maxthon that have seen multiple incidents in their cities, but Chrome and Opera is hosed. I have no data on Firefox users but I would be interested to hear from them.
I am using Chrome, and am having no problems seeing the incidents.

DeletedUser28978

So .....I can assume.....if I did not get the message that I am not on the trial?

DeletedUser28978

frustrating, for the amount of time i spend on this game, not be picked, looking for the announcement......

DeletedUser28970

I think they are great! Free is great! The constant flashy glow makes it really easy to spot 'em. No complaints here!

DeletedUser19241

I am in the test on 4 cities I must have "incidentts in them but I have moved everything and my cars dont move 5 were under or behind buildings that overshadow roads and the prizes are awful

Freshmeboy

I think these incidents are much like RC's or the treasure hunt...you get what you put in...take the time to search your lands for goodies or don't..it's up to you. That's why I don't want a notification that an incident is available....do the work, get the reward.

Merciana

Anyone know if this feature will only work in a browser (like the treasure hunt) or will it/is it available on the mobile app?

DeletedUser26154

I will never badmouth or belittle anything Inno does to add free stuff.
However, I doubt I'll get the full use of this new feature.
I'll scour the countryside for items that give Event Currency.
Apples, Tickets... things that can win me Premium Prizes.

But for coins, supplies, medals, etc.

66d4866f118608af4d3765dcceb1f706.png

I'll scour my city for that.

DeletedUser25706

I agree, the prizes are a joke relative to the effort. A better approach would be for the incidents to give points that can be accumulated and then used to buy Premium Prizes.

DeletedUser30312

2) I strongly recommend a notification be added on the upper right bar when there is at least 1 incident present (where you tell us of sales, unconnected buildings, enthusiasm etc.). Then we would know to look. I agree with earlier comment that we have a lot to do in our city when we are online. Looking constantly for these will grow old very fast!

Yes, I think a little thing like this would be sufficient:

incident.png

Although I suppose Inno would prefer doing it this way:

arrow.png

:D

calladia1

Well I've read the announcements, etc. I guess I just feel it's giving an unfair advantage to a select few players. Our guild leader, today alone...has had 6 or 7 rewards....me? Zip. I spend REAL MONEY on this game every week...and to just hand a select few players medals, FP's, blueprints, supplies, etc. to me is unfair and insulting.