• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

centaurgod

If it is a road block one, do the buildings on that road stop producing? i.e. I collect my various building rewards and 5 seconds after I exit the game a road block goes up. When I log back in 4,8,24 hours later to collect my buildings, have I lost all those potential building rewards?

DeletedUser31242

Is there a reason incidents do not appear for Chrome and Opera users? I have friends running MS Edge and Maxthon that have seen multiple incidents in their cities, but Chrome and Opera is hosed. I have no data on Firefox users but I would be interested to hear from them.

DeletedUser25706

I had a pop-up that told me to look for them. I found 3, thy seemed to vibrate a bit with a shine intermittently. All were in the grass outside city.

Recommendations:

1) It's fine to add this, but too small and difficult to see. They should be made to be very obvious (like pink aura around them that vibrates). A lot of us don't have great eyes, and searching for these kinds of things sucks.

2) I strongly recommend a notification be added on the upper right bar when there is at least 1 incident present (where you tell us of sales, unconnected buildings, enthusiasm etc.). Then we would know to look. I agree with earlier comment that we have a lot to do in our city when we are online. Looking constantly for these will grow old very fast!

3) Once they appear, they should stay until you click them. Making them go away after a short time is obnoxious!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26660

I had a pop-up that told me to look for them. I found 3, thy seemed to vibrate a bit with a shine intermittently. All were in the grass outside city.

Recommendations:

1) It's fine to add this, but too small and difficult to see. They should be made to be very obvious (like pink aura around them that vibrates). A lot of us don't have great eyes, and searching for these kinds of things sucks.

2) I strongly recommend a notification be added on the upper right bar when there is at least 1 incident present (where you tell us of sales, unconnected buildings, enthusiasm etc.). Then we would know to look. I agree with earlier comment that we have a lot to do in our city when we are online. Looking constantly for these will grow old very fast!

3) Once they appear, they should stay until you click them. Making them go away after a short time is obnoxious!

Totally agree about the suggestion of having a pop up notice, too much bother searching round everywhere just in case.

To be honest I don't even know what we are looking for :) or where :) or why :)

DeletedUser11824

Quote from the announcement --- We hope that you like this small addition to the game. -- end quote
"Small" is the operative word. In Beta they cut the rewards by 2/3 and took away the Treasure Hunt. In exchange we get Daily Quests. As if the perpetual events weren't enough, it's more opportunity to spend your resources for a meager chance at a decent reward. 5% chance to win SOK or Champ Retreat means 95% that you'll get some other valued prize like a coin boost or a drummer. Even the first two or three stops on the Treasure Hunt were worth far more than either of these "small" additions.

ITown

Ok... how do you know this out of interest and surely this is a bug related to this new Incident (well named) thing.
Because items appear in my inventory after clicking relics.

Anyway, I also received a popup directing me to look for incidents. I found something (it was so tiny that I don't know what it was). The reward was 1100 supplies (in Oceanic).

Looks like I'll be ignoring this feature even more than I ignored Treasure Hunter. What a waste of effort by Inno.

DeletedUser27849

Is there by chance a detail example of what they are instead of the few examples they gave in the announcement. I have had 1 guild member already had 4 of them while I still haven't received 1 in one of my worlds.

DeletedUser26660

I have not seen any pop up announcments telling me to look for whatever it is I am supposed to be looking for...if I knew the things we were to look for I might have a fighting chance...and if some of these things are within the city as suggested then where are they...deep inside my ToR...do I need to activate a secret chamber in my ToR...need some clear info...zzzzzzz...need a beer in fact.

DeletedUser4441

Ok... how do you know this out of interest and surely this is a bug related to this new Incident (well named) thing.
Actually he is correct. It was a graphical issue only. A failure to display the reward. The hotfix for this was rolled out a hour or so after your post here this morning.

DeletedUser28978

We hope that you like incidents, this small addition to the game. If you have comments, please feel free to add your post here.

Your Forge of Empires Team
Are we supposed to get a message or notification that our World is now live with Incidents? When do I know when to start looking???

DeletedUser2714

Do you need city animations turned on to get the incident of the pot hole in the street? I don't have city animations on as it slows my computer way down.

DeletedUser

Are we supposed to get a message or notification that our World is now live with Incidents? When do I know when to start looking???
Yes. On all 3 worlds I currently play, I received a notification that it was active. On different days, so they're rolling this out in stages.

DeletedUser

Do you need city animations turned on to get the incident of the pot hole in the street? I don't have city animations on as it slows my computer way down.
No, but it might be hard to see with tall buildings. I had my animations turned off so it would be easier to see the pulsing glow of the incidents in the city.

Lady Rainna

I like them, I have having fun with it! Please keep this! I found seven already in Vingrid. Zoom in and slide the map around
slowly. they are glowing/pulsing. Two of mine gave 20 medals each, that's enough inspiration for me to hunt. Plus I have
always liked looking for treasures . Pirate chest, storm downed branches on the city streets. A tree with 2 bees nests in
it, a sub in the water, others. They are not hard to find if you zoom, like I said, they are glowing. Glad I got picked to
be one of the ones getting incidents, thank you Inno! I got a notification pop up about them, so yes they do tell you
if you will have them in your city.

DeletedUser25795

I am on S world, I had the pop up and found 9 incidents so far, but others in my guild have only found 1 and others have had no pop up nor found any. Can anyone explain why some (me) are getting loads whilst others on the same world have not even had the pop up yet?