• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

DeletedUser26120

I have found that sweeping the roads behind tall buildings with mouse clicks is quicker than moving them.

Most of the time you'll get nothing but once in a while you'll uncover an incident. It's happened to me twice already.

The time saved adds up! :)

DeletedUser28970

I have found that sweeping the roads behind tall buildings with mouse clicks is quicker than moving them.
Most of the time you'll get nothing but once in a while you'll uncover an incident. It's happened to me twice already.The time saved adds up! :)

And if you don't want to even mess with that just log out and back in a couple of times ... the exact incidents remain but will be in different places. I tested it already and it happens. :)

ITown

I don't even bother looking for incidents any more. The odds of getting a worthless reward are too high.

Most of the time you'll get nothing but once in a while you'll uncover an incident. It's happened to me twice already.

The time saved adds up! :)
I tried that as well but ended up opening too many building dialogs accidentally. When dragging a building around, you are not clicking so no chance of opening the dialogs.

DeletedUser31257

4th day report: switching between iPad, iPhone and Mac (missing 3rd day report because busy working :p )
- Got 5 diamonds from the bucket under the tree, Fruit stands & cloths line (55 coins), Honeybee nest tree & bunches of hay (55 supplies), treasure chest in the hole (gave me 12 medals), did not see any fps rewards for the past 2 days.

- Side note to player: make sure you check the top left corner of your city from time to time, there seem to be lots of incidents happening there. I missed it early in the first 2 days because I was busy scanning the water area.. lol. my bad on that one.

- So far I love it especially when I play on iPad since tablet/Phone does not have Treasure hunt feature and I missed the 4hrs/8hrs hunt. Most people are now using Mobile version these days, so extra goodies help especially new player (me!) whom still need Coins/suppliers to help growing city.

Keep them coming. :D
Oh can I suggest an incident? e.g. a Zombie walking towards the city, or an Ice Dragon zombie flying over the city? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28670

I was pretty damn lucky today.... 2 BPs from incidents (2X Skull thingys) and 2X 2 goods. I must have done like 10 incidents today, my opinion of them has now changed :)

DeletedUser30312

Found the rhino twice in my city today. Poor thing must be lost, got 15 goods both times from it. Got a coin boost from that tree with the wall too.

DeletedUser28147

I was pretty damn lucky today.... 2 BPs from incidents (2X Skull thingys) and 2X 2 goods. I must have done like 10 incidents today, my opinion of them has now changed :)
What age are you in?
Cause I've noticed a serious range in how much stuff people get and I'm curious if it's based off of what age you're in.

CleSindl30

You know I have to admit now, I had no interest in this feature and I mean none, at all. I had every intention on ignoring it forever. But then, well, I picked one up, then another, then another NOW I CAN'T STOP! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME INNO!
they got u doing what they hope you would do lol

DeletedUser25637

Ah so they are giving fps once again? Good to know.

At the beginning in beta you got fps 3 or 4 times a day then they stopped completely. Hope I see one soon.

How about waiting until ALL of us get Incidents first? Bad enough a lot of us were left out, but that ok if all handing out is supplies and coin.. but it sure isn't fair if handing out FP and especially Diamonds.

CleSindl30

How about waiting until ALL of us get Incidents first? Bad enough a lot of us were left out, but that ok if all handing out is supplies and coin.. but it sure isn't fair if handing out FP and especially Diamonds.
they are using the live servers as a beta test server. since there's not enough beta players to provide them the data that they need.

Last edited:

CleSindl30

So.. because they are testing it.. makes it fair that some could be getting FP and Diamonds when some of us don't even have the incident option, yet?
technically no its not fair, but to innogames it's fair. i don't know why they think that.