• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

Victoria and Albert

I think the animations help. Notice if your people aren't walking around town or are just stopped.
Float your cursor along the road and you'll find one of the obstacles in the road

Algona

INNO and "RIGHT THING" do not go together in the same sentence.

Basically.. some are special while others are not and INNO won't do a D thing about making it fair.

I was playing on 10 worlds... now down to 2. Not sure if will continue playing this game, but 1 thing I do know.. they will never get another penny out of me.
Complaining don't work... suggestions don't work... so I will hit them where I know I can hurt them.
No more money.

Please. Quit. Whining.

We get it. You're right, it is unfair.

You're a 9 M point player who has been whining for weeks because you are being excluded from collecting trivial amounts of Resources. If any of your cities are even half ass, you collect an order of magnitude more from GE each week then you could collect from months of Incidents.

I get 100 times more Coins from one SoK then I do from the highest paying incident I've seen. I get 200 times more Supplies from one Supply building. I collect only 75 times as many Goods per day as I do from the best Incident. I wouldn't even bother with collecting them except I stumble across the whilw harvesting Apple Trees. End of this Event = End of Incidents for me.

Are your cities really so pathetic that you're going to quit over not getting way less then 1% additional Resources a day?

Cool Toodles! Nice bonus, it means no more whiny posts from you. Won't happen though.

My guess is no such luck; that instead I'll be laughing at the next round of whiny posts from you after you get Incidents. 'I never get 5 Diamonds!'.

See ya then.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26120

I haven't gotten anything except coins/supplies off roads, so am starting to think nothing major if those are missed.

Finally got a 5fp one yesterday. So far only 1 2fp and 1 5fp out of all those. The big medal incident is nice, nearly 300 medals. Only 28 with the small one. Got 5 diamonds twice as well.

Cool getting random motivation kits and blueprints too. Looks like they are slowly improving what they nerfed. Wish they had left it alone though, it was so amazing at the start in beta.

DeletedUser26120

Guess I spoke too soon, just got a large medals incident off the road. 295 medals.

Darth Mole

I spend about 20 secs these days checking the wilderness for anything glowing. The novelty has worn off but still excited when I see that Rhino on the raft - usually 10 FPs.

DeletedUser28970

I've gotten absolutely nothing in the last 24 hours ... this whole thing is buggered up. ;) I am pretty well tired of it already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Algona

In Topic. Incidents. Meh. I hope everyone is enjoying them.

Hey, Ardak!

Knock, knock! (To play along though you will have to answer without a meme. Yeah, I know, but try,) Don;t forget to make part of your answer on topic.

Ylisaveta

Ardak without a meme is like a day without sunshine.

On topic: I'm one of the ones who hasn't had incidents turned on in my live server cities yet *shrug* On beta, since Inno nerfed the rewards, I rarely get anything but supplies and coins, but the occasional medals/goods/diamonds make it worth scanning my city once or twice a day. It's just meh, mostly.

DeletedUser29646

I really hope I get mine, I got the pop up telling me about them a week ago but nothing so far. Its very hard to get medals, and people been getting a lot from them friend gets a good 200 medals per week he told me from them and we in same age, and I do an 8 hour treasure quest and get 12 medals as a reward only :(

DeletedUser26120

I really hope I get mine, I got the pop up telling me about them a week ago but nothing so far. Its very hard to get medals, and people been getting a lot from them friend gets a good 200 medals per week he told me from them and we in same age, and I do an 8 hour treasure quest and get 12 medals as a reward only
The medals are reliant on age. So if your friend is a higher age than you, then he is getting more medals than you would.

As for "hoping you get yours" - you will! :) Just be patient. I know it's frustrating but it's the way they decided to release this feature and everyone will get it eventually.

DeletedUser29646

The medals are reliant on age. So if your friend is a higher age than you, then he is getting more medals than you would.

As for "hoping you get yours" - you will! :) Just be patient. I know it's frustrating but it's the way they decided to release this feature and everyone will get it eventually.

As I said we same age. Its just sad seeing a 8 hour treasure hunt give 12 medals vs him saying he gets around 50 medals per incident that has medals most time. And yah I sure be nerfed by time I get it why I not patient heh

Merciana

Is there a reason why they haven't published a roll out timeline? I figured by now they must have some idea of when this feature will be open for everyone.

DeletedUser28077

Well, for one thing you don't have to look for Incidents if you don't want to. For another thing, there is an upcoming feature called "Daily Challenges", which sounds like it will be more along the lines of what you would like, so just hang on.:D

For a lot of people, incidents are an "upcoming feature" just like many of the other things Innogames start and don't complete

Estabon the Sane

There's no set date but everyone will get them at some point.
Weird. My wife and I both play the game, her on a Mac, me on a PC. She averages 10 incidents a day, while I have seen nada. Is this a "bug" or a "feature", and is it confined to just PC users, or just those that do not play through Facebook (She does, I don't)? BTW, we both play in 2 of the same worlds. She gets them in both, I get them in neither.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12620

Weird. My wife and I both play the game, her on a Mac, me on a PC. She averages 10 incidents a day, while I have seen nada. Is this a "bug" or a "feature", and is it confined to just PC users, or just those that do not play through Facebook (She does, I don't)? BTW, we both play in 2 of the same worlds. She gets them in both, I get them in neither.

I honestly don't know what they look like I just see trees and the occasional apple tree :(

DeletedUser26120

She gets them in both, I get them in neither.
It's not a bug or anything related to time/method of playing.

Inno decided they didn't get enough data from beta testing so they rolled it out to a limited number of users to test it on live server in greater numbers.

Everyone will get them as soon as the testing is finished.