• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do Not Suggest Incident's looks

Do you support this Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SnowyNinja

Idea: I think that each event should have it's own indecent sorta like the spring events cherry trees.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Yes
Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? I don't think it is

Reason: It will let us know when were getting a event reward and it look cooler with more indecent looks

Details: Each event would have a incident of it's own and this incident will be for what ever you'd already be collecting from incidents but a different look.

Visual Aids: 1620823171025.png other than this as what the spring one was I don't have any

Balance: It won't really change much about other features.

Abuse Prevention: None it's really just for looks

Summary: In summary I would like some incident textures to be added for each event.

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
DNS

New buildings or items. Buildings and items are decided upon according to a feature, event, era and need to ensure they are balanced within the game