• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incidents

DeletedUser11463

I keep seeing to check your city for incidents. I saw that on Beta - any idea when it is coming to regular play?

DeletedUser26965

It came out near the end of the Summer Event so I suppose it will be here around that time as well, unless they have to make major changes delaying their typical scheduled release they tend to follow regardless of Beta feedback. The only thing I've ever seen them hold back in Beta since I've been watching is the new GB interface which has been stuck in Beta for months.

DeletedUser24787

uk version had it released over there live version i think someone posted a link to their forum where it was announced

DeletedUser26965

uk version had it released over there live version i think someone posted a link to their forum where it was announced
It's not on there yet either but they will probably get it a day or so ahead of US.
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?forums/announcements.7/

It's still in Beta and came out about 2 weeks after the start of the Summer Event
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?forums/announcements.2/

From my experience Inno generally follows a strict schedule when releasing Events, New Features and New Xpacs, and so when it gets finished on Beta you can expect it here within 2-4 weeks depending on the thing that's being released, though there can rarely be an exception. This is why despite Beta feedback stuff goes live when it probably shouldn't, they're more worried about schedule than quality, I even have a proposal on the matter Beta Testing

Last edited by a moderator:

Mustapha00

Well I jumped the gun and informed my Guildmates on four servers that Incidents were live based on the fact that I was seeing Tool Tips explaining them and how they worked beginning on...Saturday, I think.

DeletedUser11463

Thank you all for the input. Yes I saw the tool tips too. That's why I thought maybe it was live. Oh well, something to look forward to.

DeletedUser21322

I am super excited to get these incidence started. I have heard great things from many Beta players. I personally have not heard when it will go live for the US market, however I hope it will be soon.