• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contact Support Incorrect multipliers in St. Patrick's Day Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

timrwild

• Browser and Version: Both, system wide bug.
  • Overview of the bug: Building multipliers not working as intended.
  • How often this occurs: This occurred in at least two different worlds (G and X), on both the first and second time going through the first city.
  • Urgency: Potentially urgent.
  • Preventative Actions: There are no fixes.
  • Summary: In the first city of the event, the Hats building has a 2x multiplier upon reaching level 25. After reaching level 50, there is an 8x multiplier, but after reaching level 50, the total multiplier above the base production value is only 8x. After reaching level 100, there is another 8x multiplier, making the total multiplier 64x above the base production value. The first multiplier is temporary and causes the production of the Hats building to be 2x below the intended value. I strongly suspect this is happening on more than just the level 25 multiplier on the Hats building in the first city, but so far this is the only one I have documented and repeated.
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using... No, there is no fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.