• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incorrect update description?

DawnLight the Just

Didn't one of the updates say that when a quest requires numerous items in the description that when you clicked on the help icon it would list what you have obtained towards it? For instance, in one of my cities it says "Collect 200 of each good for the age you are in." I understood that update to mean that it would display how much of each good I have collected so far, but all it does is list the goods my age produces. Was there not an update of this nature? Or have they not implemented it yet?

DeletedUser26965

You have to hover over it on browser, not sure on mobile;

Before:
before.PNG

After:
hover.PNG

but for those goods quests when having multiples I'm not sure on either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

Isn't that the way it has always been? If not, that provides no more information than not having the bar.
Was it? jeez, I'll have to go back and look at that update, I thought it was just to show you the specific total amount instead of the rounded version.

DeletedUser26965

Here it is, this is the only one I can think of anyway;

• When hovering the mouse over the progress bar in a quest, exact numbers are now shown.
Changelog 1.125

So yeah, I don't think it will show for those type quests that ask for multiple type goods which type of goods you have done, aggravating I know.

DeletedUser26965

Thanks, I was just looking for it, but you found it quicker! So much for greater expectations.
well, I suppose a bit of silver lining is there's not too many of those quests, could you imagine them being recurring quests:eek:, but yes I can recall being quite frustrated with them, so you just have to try to keep track which can in some instances be a pain when you have multiple trades up for other reasons etc. But yeah, would be nice to have it show individually what goods were completed and such.

DawnLight the Just

well, I suppose a bit of silver lining is there's not too many of those quests, could you imagine them being recurring quests:eek:, but yes I can recall being quite frustrated with them, so you just have to try to keep track which can in some instances be a pain when you have multiple trades up for other reasons etc. But yeah, would be nice to have it show individually what goods were completed and such.
I see a proposal in the making.