• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Inno Gives Special Treatment to "special" players

DeletedUser17347

I guess 99% of us are not "special" players as we will not be offered "special" offers to get cool items like rogue hideouts. Hopefully, Inno can exclude 99% of us from Hall of Fames, Wishing Wells, watch towers, and other special event buildings that only the 1% can have.

DeletedUser26965

I'm not really sure bashing the model that let's you play for free is really the wisest thing, unless you want it to be a subscription fee based game of course;)

DeletedUser13838

I think it's a really really bad idea to make high level items available when a new world opens. A really bad idea.

Master Skills

Hey sloppy i play and its not for free LMAO. The rouge hideouts are a joke i am #3 in that world not offered 1 hideout but #1 has 10 hideouts free or fair How can you compete with this? if you know please let me know because i am running out of hope and diamonds. BS again not free or fair. Get the facts straight!

DeletedUser26965

Hey sloppy i play and its not for free LMAO. The rouge hideouts are a joke i am #3 in that world not offered 1 hideout but #1 has 10 hideouts free or fair How can you compete with this? if you know please let me know because i am running out of hope and diamonds. BS again not free or fair. Get the facts straight!
I have no idea what goes into the decision making process of what gets offered to who and when. Perhaps that guy spent a thousand bucks, I have no idea, I don't really care either. The point I was making is clearly the model for the game is ftp which gets supported only by those who ptp and one might consider their criticisms of that model especially when playing ftp. So who knows, perhaps in your case you haven't spent "enough" or whatever else they consider when making offers, I have no idea about that aspect. It is fair, everyone has the same ability to spend thousands of dollars or you can take away that model and make it subscription based then we can all fairly pay our monthly sub fee together lol. Then some people have more time on their hands giving them an unfair advantage over others so I suppose we'll have to lock them out of their accounts while others catch up.

Master Skills

I sent a memo to inno they say its random, again random my A-S when no one in that world was offered 1 let alone 10. Its still BS and unfair can't compete with #1 so i will hang back and be #3 its better then #4 lol

DeletedUser26965

I sent a memo to inno they say its random, again random my A-S when no one in that world was offered 1 let alone 10. Its still BS and unfair can't compete with #1 so i will hang back and be #3 its better then #4 lol
I wonder what that means though, is it like a weighted percentage with other offers? like other prizes? So 5% for a RH, 20% for something else etc. So if a player bought 20 diamond packages about how many RH's can one expect?

DeletedUser8152

I wonder what that means though, is it like a weighted percentage with other offers? like other prizes? So 5% for a RH, 20% for something else etc. So if a player bought 20 diamond packages about how many RH's can one expect?
I have no idea if this is what happened here, but it is the case that a random group of players is sometimes selected for a special diamond offer. I don't know that it has anything to do with how much you have spent previously. So perhaps the player in question just happened to get lucky, and was then willing to spend a lot to take advantage of it.

Just to toss this out there, has anyone actually tried asking the player? They certainly aren't obligated to say, but who knows. Though I reckon that asking in a whiny or self-righteous tone might not get the best response :)

DeletedUser26965

I have no idea if this is what happened here, but it is the case that a random group of players is sometimes selected for a special diamond offer. I don't know that it has anything to do with how much you have spent previously.
Yeah I wonder, we would have to see a player who never spent anything come here and say they got one of these special offer to know I guess.

So perhaps the player in question just happened to get lucky, and was then willing to spend a lot to take advantage of it.
Sheesh, I guess I should just go and ask him lol, I'm in his guild;)

Master Skills

Really whats the % of 1 person getting a offer, Random offer of 10 hideouts when the world has got 1 maybe 2 hideouts i think i would be playing the lottery lmao. In real life that don't happen bud

Master Skills

I have ask the player he is on my friends list but different guild and said it was a offer for diamonds. I spend massive diamonds with not 1 hideout.

Master Skills

I don't know its just unfair and i will leave it as that. When you can move on GVG ground like he is and i am back with the troops that get damaged you have to stop at some point and say no more diamonds and i can't get close to his advancement

DeletedUser8152

Really whats the % of 1 person getting a offer, Random offer of 10 hideouts when the world has got 1 maybe 2 hideouts i think i would be playing the lottery lmao. In real life that don't happen bud
When I've gotten this kind of offer it is a deal like: buy the large diamond package and get something free with it, like a rogue hideout. But you can take advantage of the offer multiple times while it lasts. So if you buy 10 large diamond packs, you'd get 10 hideouts.

When you have an offer like that available, it shows up as an icon on your screen in the status bar on the right with your happiness and other boosts.

DeletedUser26965

But you can take advantage of the offer multiple times while it lasts. So if you buy 10 large diamond packs, you'd get 10 hideouts.
There ya go then, that makes it make sense. So he got the offer at just the right time and was willing to spend to repeatedly buy the offer thereby getting him the RH's. Mystery partially solved, we still don't know what triggers these offers though.

Master Skills

Yes i understand jaelis but i have had no such offer. I am sure if it was offered thats when your servers where down LOL. I have been on almost 24/7 since Xyz started and no offers. If i had 1 or for most in that world it would be awesome and no complaints.

DeletedUser26965

I'm just going to guess it's based off the amount of previous buys, the more one has paid in the past gives them a higher chance for special rewards for the next round, makes sense for it to be that way, the more you pay the more you get why should it change, why incentive people who never buy any with these special offers.

DeletedUser8152

I'm just going to guess it's based off the amount of previous buys, the more one has paid in the past gives them a higher chance for special rewards for the next round, makes sense for it to be that way, the more you pay the more you get why should it change, why incentive people who never buy any with these special offers.
To get them to buy?

Master Skills

I started this world being #1 then there was 2 RH and then 10 RH from the other player. I am done here sloppy its just not right or correct i have been playing for a long time and have spent many § dollars in many worlds. Anyway i done with discussion. Thanks for your input