• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Inno Gives Special Treatment to "special" players

DeletedUser28446

Just got offered a diamond deal, diamonds with rogue hideouts.

DeletedUser13838

I've gotten an offers of diamonds with extra blueprints twice in the past week. I need more blueprints like I need more snow.

DeletedUser24134

I wish Inno could accept credit cards in the domestic U.S. I can purchase diamonds on the mobile app thru Google Play with my credit card, but my card cannot be used internationally. So instead of getting 11,000 diamonds for $79.99, I only get 10,000 diamonds. :(

DeletedUser

I wish Inno could accept credit cards in the domestic U.S. I can purchase diamonds on the mobile app thru Google Play with my credit card, but my card cannot be used internationally. So instead of getting 11,000 diamonds for $79.99, I only get 10,000 diamonds. :(
I have no problem using my credit card or PayPal to purchase Diamonds. I live in the U.S., too, so maybe it's your card company and not Inno.

DeletedUser24134

Yes, It is definitely me card company. All international transactions require prior approval and I have no idea how to do that, so I just go through google play to buy diamonds.

DeletedUser26120

To get them to buy?
Exactly and since he has 10 hideouts it clearly worked.

Inno has $800 they prolly wouldn't have otherwise, from just that 1 player.

It's this kind of model that lets us play for free (or for low cost) and we just have to accept there will be a few above us with quite a bit of disposable income paying our bills.

DeletedUser14423

Special diamond offer that my girlfriends gets. I used to purchase a lot of diamonds but will wait until inno sends me this deal
Inno Diamond Offer.jpg

DeletedUser29678

Same, Wife got the +100% pop.... waiting with baited breath here...... Will click buy the second it pops for me. Not a second sooner. I know it's out there now. Just a waiting game.

DeletedUser29678

And for the record, she hasn't spent a penny until that popped.

DeletedUser29563

I'm just gonna throw this out there...while they are an essential item....r hideouts are not the only determining factor to success in this game. And they have never singularly made any player #1 in their respective gaming world...

DeletedUser31799

I guess I'm happy to find that I'm considered a special player! I get offers frequently. I can't say I've had any as nice as that posted above, but still. Does OP mean to say that they don't get the event offers and such either, or are they just concerned they don't get handed the one they want?

Also... If you're that concerned with the sparsity of random offers, maybe go make a suggestion that they make random offer triggers as one of the prizes for GE or Incidents

DeletedUser26965

Does OP mean to say
It was more in regards to the timing, a new world opens and a very select few top players got an offer for Rogue Hideout right away, keeping mind that's a super rare offer and the chances of getting it just as a new world opens is, well, shall we say questionable to put it lightly. The result of course gave a huge advantage to those who got the offer.

DeletedUser39363

you all spend money on this game? Well, someone has to keep inno in business. That being said I get deals quite often and diamonds, bp and such from quests, GE, raiding etc. I don't spend money here. Just makes me wonder what kind of DR. the originator of this thread is. I get it if inno gives higher perks to those that keep it in business. If you do not like it, either put in a few bucks or try something else. tanstaafl is universal.

DeletedUser27889

I get it if inno gives higher perks to those that keep it in business. If you do not like it, either put in a few bucks or try something else. tanstaafl is universal.
Holy necro batman.

The OP in this case wasn't talking about the difference between players who pay VS those who play for free. In this case a new world had opened and some people from that new world were offered the opportunity to purchase diamond packs that included buildings so far unreleased on that world, giving them quite the advantage. OP would have liked to purchase them as well (IE put in a few bucks) but wasn't given the same options others on his new world was to do so.

It's one thing to understand the players willing to pay will get more perks, it's another to not be allowed to pay for the same perks they are and for seemingly no reason the players are capable of understanding. Someone brought up the concept of reward cards, well those reward cards are open to every patron and rules are clearly stated as to how to earn your perks. It's a very 'No soup for you' style of deals. On established worlds it would probably not even be noticed, on new ones where suddenly all of GvG and your hood is overrun by the only person offered the ability to buy Rogue hideouts, it skewers things for quite some time.

DeletedUser40455

I started this world being #1 then there was 2 RH and then 10 RH from the other player. I am done here sloppy its just not right or correct i have been playing for a long time and have spent many § dollars in many worlds. Anyway i done with discussion. Thanks for your input
I am new to FOE. I yave had multiple offers in the 6 months I have been playing. I i play for free so I don't buy the offers. I wait for the events. When they have some thing I want I play when ut is offered. I have 5 RH from the last event. So watch the events and play often.

DeletedUser40818

I can only agree with Downhill 375 I have been playing 2 months have scored a free rouge hide out from a daily quest completion and drummer school and a colour guard camp that I have no space for this game is great sure like all FTP you can Pay to win but if your active in FOE you don't have to Pay to be compedative wich is very rare in FTP this is the best FTP I have played in years :)