• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Inno happened...

Lucifer1904

56385458.jpg

Innogames hired incompetent, unprofessional, probably inexperienced developers. Y'all agree?

DeletedUser

Let it go, I wish Inno could hire some guys to follow you around at your job and complain about what a lousy job you do. If you are so smart why don't you develop your own game? And then you can hire and fire whoever you like.

Lucifer1904

Let it go, I wish Inno could hire some guys to follow you around at your job and complain about what a lousy job you do. If you are so smart why don't you develop your own game? And then you can hire and fire whoever you like.
Go away. I never said I could be a better developer. I never I said I was smarter than them. I am self employed.

Lucifer1904

So I am gonna take a guess here. You LIKE the lag, you LIKE the decos being Nerfed, You LIKE have the game crash all the time, You LIKE the pop-ups?

Algona

I guess I am lucky, I don't experience any. If it bothers you so much you might want to try a different experience. What's the point in hanging out and being bitter while writing negative posts on the forum if it makes you mad?

Agreed with this post. It's fine if you don't like the game. I don't understand the point of constant bitching. I don't understand creating yet another thread to bitch about the same things you have bitched about in other threads. What's the point?

Do you expect INNO to say. "OMfG! Lucifer1904 is bitching about the same things again! Although we ignored his previous bitches, this one is different! We need to get on it right now!"

Give it a rest.

Jase249

Basic rule of thumb: don't present a problem unless you're also presenting at least one constructive solution.

If you have a constructive suggestion on how to improve gameplay, let's hear it. If you're simply dissatisfied with the product the company offers, just don't spend your money on it.

ITown

So I am gonna take a guess here. You LIKE the lag, you LIKE the decos being Nerfed, You LIKE have the game crash all the time, You LIKE the pop-ups?

To be fair, not all of the stuff you're complaining about has anything to do with the developers and much more to do with poor decisions made a long time ago
- flash sucks. but it would be a huge undertaking to migrate off flash

- also, decoration nerfs have nothing to do with the developers. that's not a coding issue

DeletedUser15042

If it bothers you so much you might want to try a different experience. What's the point in hanging out and being bitter while writing negative posts on the forum if it makes you mad?

I agree with this. If you hate the game, the company, the product, the whatever so bad, why do you play? Why do you waste your time if you hate it so bad? The game cant be THAT bad, if you continue to play it. It looks like Inno is doing a darn good job, if they can keep people who hate the game playing. We should be praising them for having the ability to do that!!

Or are you the type who sits in McDonalds complaining how their food is so terrible and is making you fat, as you stuff your face with another Big Mac? Complaining for the sake of complaining, nothing will ever make you happy type.