• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

InnoGames Indifference

Culchie

How many players are experiencing the glitches in GvG, and of those how many have reported the bug on the the forum or on a support ticket. Has anyone got an answer other than the generic's; 'we are aware of the problem', 'we are investigating the issue', my personal favorite is, ' we are aware of the issue and are investigating what of if there is a problem'. The guys answering my tickets can't be a player, otherwise there would be no prevarication, they would hold their hands up and admit the f*** *p. How many InnoGame software engineers does it change a light-bulb? Zero, as they are too busy deciding if the light-bulb is broken.
As players we are the one's that buy the diamonds that pay their wages, and yet we seem to be being treated like idiots. Instead of posting likes to the facebook page, tell them what you truly think.
If you get to read this before they tear it down let me know by pm

DeletedUser15065

We cannot complete the last battle.....to win a hex. Therefore we lost over 10 hexes, the past 4 resets....because our neighbors did not experience the problem. We have one hex that has swords over it....for 4 days no. Reading chat....many have this problem....but others do not. I've written a moderator everyday......not even sure if he's turned it into Inno....it is like being tied up while you watch the attack. You could fight the siege, but you cannot win the last battle so you loose. You can siege, but you cannot win the last battle so you don't win the hex. Two nights ago, our neighbor sieged a hex from his green flagged hex. This is not a refresh problem or a clearing cache problem. It began when the Easter event closed. I have received so many error messages (favorite is Experiencing internal problems try again later) I've lost count. The first night we had 8 fighters on and none of us could complete the last battle. This is well beyond the lagginess of reset....this is a new problem.....

There are a lot of diamond players on A.....Inno fix this soon or you will loose them. BYW...this is only occuring in TE and FE.

DeletedUser13360

This is occurring in PME as well, and hearing it is happening on other maps in A world too. I have experienced this from both sides. Last night, I could see where a siege on us was cleared, but my guild mate still saw it with swords over it. The sieges that miraculously respawn, not being able to kill the last army in a siege OR the last unit in a defense to win a battle. Either way, it is a mess and it is broken. The generic response is they will look into it. And to Figaro's point, this started AFTER the close of the Easter event. INNO needs to get its act together. The quality of this game continues to deteriorate.