• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

InnoGames TV - June Feedback

DeletedUser1084

Let us hear how you liked the Innogames TV video for June! We look forward to your feedback.

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser8420

FINISH EXPEDITIONS AND OPEN THE NEGOTIATION OPTION BEFORE DOING ANOTHER BLASTED EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ALWAYS LEAVE SOMETHING UNDONE OPENING SOMETHING ELSE BEFORE YOU ARE COMPLETE THE LAST ONE.

robiewan

Let us hear how you liked the Innogames TV video for June! We look forward to your feedback.

Your Forge of Empires Team
It would be nice if expansions were an available reward for events. With the many buildings, and their requisite space requirements, which are available to win, it would only be proper to offer expansions as a reward even if the chance of winning them were as low as 1-3%. I certainly hope you consider this as an option for future events.

I am looking forward to the annual soccer event and thank you for providing such a fun and exciting game world!

DeletedUser11448

Your games are great but I do agree that getting an expansion as a a reward sometimes might ease the congestion. I have been trying to get some one in my guid to approve me to advance in the current expeditions but al adminastrators are not currently active. Please hep.

DeletedUser8152

Just so you know, extra expansions in any form are on the 'do not suggest' list provided by the developers. So this is not likely to happen. There are decent reasons for it: first I'm sure that buying extra expansions is one of the most common uses for diamonds, so they are an important income source for the game. Second, the playable area in the game screen is only so big; if they give out extra expansions you have to worry about players filling the whole area before reaching the end of the game.

DeletedUser9184

FINISH EXPEDITIONS AND OPEN THE NEGOTIATION OPTION BEFORE DOING ANOTHER BLASTED EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ALWAYS LEAVE SOMETHING UNDONE OPENING SOMETHING ELSE BEFORE YOU ARE COMPLETE THE LAST ONE.
It's coming to beta tomorrow, so hopefully on live within the next week or two

DeletedUser17462

Do we have a start date for the soccer event on the live servers?

Algona

Dear Forge of Empire Team

Please don't take up valuable message space for an advertisement for an infomercial.

kthnxbye, MissedAnImportantMessage

DeletedUser5628

Is there any way to turn EVENT Announcements off once you have read them. It is super annoying to have them continue to flash. I always think it is someone from my guild requesting something. This is a feature that needs to be fixed if there is no way to turn it off :-(

DeletedUser25942

Soccer or football? What are the events requirements? Do I need anything to make a shot or are they just there to try till you can no longer stay awake? The rewards shown were so tiny smaller that an av on a 13 inch screen. I could not imagine what they were as the time allotted made for fast talking that was not heard, could not make out what was said. Please slow down show what you mean at a reasonable size and make this more enjoyable to watch. I don't know if it costs more to make the TV longer in time. The game is great to play if time is spent researching buildings
and building only what you have resources for.

DeletedUser23246

Is it true, Soccer event play will be limited to PC use . It will not be available for iPad or any mobile app user.

DeletedUser20367

It's playable on mobile beta. No reason to believe it won't be on mobile live. The other events have been.

Just logged in (again) to Beta on my Iphone and still no Soccer Event anywhere to be found. I can see the shot packages I have in my inventory but the button to use them is greyed out.

iamtheemperor

Just logged in (again) to Beta on my Iphone and still no Soccer Event anywhere to be found. I can see the shot packages I have in my inventory but the button to use them is greyed out.
I don't have an answer for that, but I've been playing it this week on my Android tablet. The shot packages in inventory are indeed grayed out, but the event is there otherwise and plays just fine. Even got some good prizes.

DeletedUser23246

The person that told me soccer event was limited to PC must have been mistaken. Appreciate your responses :)
I saw the quest list and rewards on wiki, and those prizes look great! Looks like a fun event.
Also good to learn that there is a mobile beta, thanks again

iamtheemperor

Also good to learn that there is a mobile beta, thanks again

Don't get too excited about mobile beta. It is not updated alongside browser beta, and is therefore pretty much useless for testing. Unless it's a really long event like winter, summer, or soccer, you won't even see the events on mobile beta. It's only good for collecting, really.