• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Innogames TV- June Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Check out the June episode and give us your feedback! We’d love to hear from you!

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser27468

i get an information the building set reward in this summer event will take a lot of space (8x8?), not to consider needed road to connect certain buildings. Since spaces are very precious and limited, it must be hard for players to free up some spaces to accommodate those buildings.
So what's the point of beautiful and productive set buildings if we can't place them. And you have to consider long term planning if you want to keep us participating in the event. With say 4 major events per year providing set buildings, I think next year we won't be able to raise whatever the rewards you will provide

DeletedUser10685

Do we know when this event will begin and end? I watched the episode twice, but there was no mention of a time line. While I enjoy the events, I agree they put a strain on the very limited space we're able to attain. Luckily, I suppose, the inventory area seems limitless.

It would be nice to be able to gift the older buildings in my inventory to newer members of my guild or my friends list. It feels a waste to just leave them sitting, while I really can't use them myself, as my needs have evolved.

cbalto1927

Do we know when this event will begin and end? I watched the episode twice, but there was no mention of a time line. While I enjoy the events, I agree they put a strain on the very limited space we're able to attain. Luckily, I suppose, the inventory area seems limitless.

It would be nice to be able to gift the older buildings in my inventory to newer members of my guild or my friends list. It feels a waste to just leave them sitting, while I really can't use them myself, as my needs have evolved.

Also Goods buildings in AF and OF takes alot of space and you would need 4 of these goods buildings for those eras. Since event buildings that provides goods for the era never will match to output of Goods buildings. just my 2 cents

qaccy

Also Goods buildings in AF and OF takes alot of space and you would need 4 of these goods buildings for those eras. Since event buildings that provides goods for the era never will match to output of Goods buildings. just my 2 cents

They may not match the output, but they're much more efficient. A normal goods building typically consumes more space and population (requiring more houses), and also has a cost to produce on top of that which includes lower-age goods. Event buildings produce the goods for free and are usually much smaller and require less (or even provide) population, as well as only needing a normal road rather than a large two-lane road. A 12-square oasis (when aided) provides more goods per square than the 55-60 squares you need in order to run a single AF goods building.

Darth Mole

i get an information the building set reward in this summer event will take a lot of space (8x8?), not to consider needed road to connect certain buildings. Since spaces are very precious and limited, it must be hard for players to free up some spaces to accommodate those buildings.
So what's the point of beautiful and productive set buildings if we can't place them. And you have to consider long term planning if you want to keep us participating in the event. With say 4 major events per year providing set buildings, I think next year we won't be able to raise whatever the rewards you will provide
Wouldn't it be better to get all the facts before having a moan? What if this mythical 8x8 building gives 5000 pop, 10,000 happiness, 10FPs a day and 1000medals a day? I'd find space for it.

Really bugs me how people love to moan about what is essentially a free event that you can choose to participate in (or not) within a free to play game.
Some people eh?

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it be better to get all the facts before having a moan? What if this mythical 8x8 building gives 5000 pop, 10,000 happiness, 10FPs a day and 1000medals a day? I'd find space for it.

Really bugs me how people love to moan about what is essentially a free event that you can choose to participate in (or not) within a free to play game.
Some people eh?
It isn't an 8x8 building, it's 10 buildings that fit in an 8x8 space all together. They provide coins, supplies, medals, goods, FPs, Happiness, attack and defense boosts, and coin boosts. It works like the Cherry Garden Set, inasmuch as each building produces more when adjacent to other set buildings. One set is a 4x4 building with four 2x2 auxiliary buildings, the other is a 4x4 building with two 3x1 and two 1x1 auxiliary buildings.

Darth Mole

It isn't an 8x8 building, it's 10 buildings that fit in an 8x8 space all together. They provide coins, supplies, medals, goods, FPs, Happiness, attack and defense boosts, and coin boosts. It works like the Cherry Garden Set, inasmuch as each building produces more when adjacent to other set buildings. One set is a 4x4 building with four 2x2 auxiliary buildings, the other is a 4x4 building with two 3x1 and two 1x1 auxiliary buildings.
Sounds alright to me!