• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Innogames TV- October

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4770

In the October episode of InnoGames TV, Thi and Kai get into the Halloween spirit by presenting to you the Halloween Questline Event. This year you will get challenged by Jack O’ Lantern with a series of quests with scary stories. In addition, Timon and Rike give you a sneak peek of what’s to come in Elvenar with an overview of the new guest race: The Wood Elves. After that, Grepolis brings back Grepolympia and a new building hits the classic MMO strategy game, Tribal Wars.

Check out the October episode and give us your feedback! We’d love to hear from you!
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser27040

Dumb question, will we be able to acquire an ancient/legendary/standard graveyard prior to/early on during the event so that it can be upgraded toward the end or will those who started playing later stay one or more years behind? (I ask because the Tree of Love and several of its upgraded bretheren were offered a couple months ago along with diamonds as was the Confectionary and its upgraded cousins.)

DeletedUser8152

Dumb question, will we be able to acquire an ancient/legendary/standard graveyard prior to/early on during the event so that it can be upgraded toward the end or will those who started playing later stay one or more years behind? (I ask because the Tree of Love and several of its upgraded bretheren were offered a couple months ago along with diamonds as was the Confectionary and its upgraded cousins.)
Often there is a diamond sale that lets you purchase a graveyard of various antiquities. But one never knows for sure.

DeletedUser26711

Is there a reason the front page of the game doesn't have a link to the video, or to this feedback page?
"Check out the October episode and give us your feedback!"

Would seem to be helpful.

DeletedUser27040

Often there is a diamond sale that lets you purchase a graveyard of various antiquities. But one never knows for sure.

Awesome! Thank you sir! I'll have to keep an eye out.

DeletedUser4770

Thank, I added the link. I appreciate you pointing it out! Beta dates have been released but dates here on US have not. I'll let you know as soon as I have confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.