1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interface Issues when encountering a non-Aidable player

Discussion in 'Confirmed' started by DeJoker, Jun 27, 2018.

1. DeJoker

DeJoker Member

When using the "Aid" button below the avatar of a player and that player cannot be aided it pops up a modal window telling you they cannot be aided (this is unnecessary for the Aider and instead should perhaps be an event log for the potential aided player such as "Player tried to Aid you but your City was not Aidable at the time" -- I say this because I was told you still get the money for Aiding them even if they cannot be Aided -- which if not true ought to be true).

After the above occurs the delay after clicking the next Aid button until the next Aid button is available is increased by a few seconds slowing the Aiding process down. Further the floating image of money gained is out of sync with the button you selected. Being off by one step for every unAidable player you encounter (does not cause any functionality problems but does look sloppy).

2. ODragon

ODragon Well-Known Member

I've definitely seen the out of sync thing after aiding someone who cannot be aided.