• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Internet Gambling and Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemur

InnoGames offers a game of chance on the internet with enticements for players to pay. This is essentially a form of gambling with InnoGames serving as the gambling house.

But what happens if the events InnoGames represents as "random" are actually not random?

Has anyone ever filed a lawsuit against InnoGames for fraud?

DeletedUser3679

InnoGames offers a game of chance on the internet with enticements for players to pay. This is essentially a form of gambling with InnoGames serving as the gambling house.

But what happens if the events InnoGames represents as "random" are actually not random?

Lol, didn't realize it was April 1st already (or would that be still?)...

DeletedUser8152

OK, since you are asking questions, I will move this to the Questions forum.

"Random" can mean different things, and I'm not sure InnoGames ever actually used that particular word in reference to the event. But I guess what you mean is what if the percentages listed for various things to happen were different from the actual frequencies of occurrence. I guess if it became clear that was the case then a bunch of people would complain about it.

Not that I'm aware of.

With that, I'll go ahead and close the thread since your questions have been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.