• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Inventory Cleanup

lordjaydee

Would really like to see more functionality to cleanup inventory. The fragments addition is awesome. How about a similar button for BUILDINGS. The button could apply all available upgrades (including gold, silver, platinum, crimson, whatever) to a level 1 base building with the push of a button. Obviously selection kits would need to stay out of the mix, but the rest seem doable. This would be a great step forward in inventory cleanup and saving having to do build and stores when you're not going to plant it right away.

Last edited:

Oswyn the noble

I second that too. While in ema theres no way for me to dump the hundreds of renovation kits accumelated. Just waste of space if you ask me, come on devs

jaymoney23456

How about more Delete options. I don't want to sell most items as they're worth nothing. I just want to Delete them
I agree. I gave up on the auction long ago given you cannot get anything from it that is as good as what keeps getting released in event after event.

I agree. I gave up on the auction long ago given you cannot get anything from it that is as good as what keeps getting released in event after event.
Given all the changes in the game, it's not inconceivable that worthwhile items may be offered in the future. Why not stockpile coins and gems against such a possibility? It just takes a couple of minutes once a day to sell a few items.

NWWolverine

Listen, with all the fragments, upgrade kits, selection kits, etc. in the Inventory, this one...ONE!...box is not "clutter" by any common definition of the word.
What 1 box are you talking about? I have 34 pages of items....1 delete box for each of the 272 boxes I have in inventory? Yes, they're clutter!

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

Given all the changes in the game, it's not inconceivable that worthwhile items may be offered in the future. Why not stockpile coins and gems against such a possibility? It just takes a couple of minutes once a day to sell a few items.
I am not deleting items from inventory so I can always start exchanging items again in the future if that happens. Not worrying about that what if eventuality right now though.

Johnny B. Goode

What 1 box are you talking about? I have 34 pages of items....1 delete box for each of the 272 boxes I have in inventory? Yes, they're clutter!
If you were paying attention, I was originally responding to someone complaining specifically about Renovation Kits in Inventory. Renovation Kits take up one box. Two if you count fragments, but that still doesn't qualify as clutter on its own.

Dursland

I just use the search function to find what I am looking for in inventory since I have something like 40 pages of inventory items. That way I can manage the inventory better.
And the search function has gotten even better as of late, with kits coming up in searches for buildings.

Seriously don't delete stuff. You never know when you'll need it or when it may become valuable.

Your inventory is going to be "cluttered" regardless, with everything this game throws at us.

The Lady Redneck

While in ema theres no way for me to dump the hundreds of renovation kits accumelated. Just waste of space if you ask me, come on devs
It is your choice to be stuck in EMA. IF you ever do get round to moving up there will come a time when you will seriously regret deleting one up and reno kits. But as long as you are happy to stay safe in EMA your inventory will always be cluttered. As stuff will keep getting added to it regardless.

Oswyn the noble

TLRN i agree. Ill forever be stuck in ema. No immediate plans to progress in tech tree. Ive always wanted cities that produce resources and iam satisfied i got wish