1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

iPad FoE Guide

Discussion in 'Best Guides' started by PhantomForger, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Daisy the Benevolent

Daisy the Benevolent Active Member

Ah, that must be the problem. I was trying to access it from my iPad (which I thought was the original question?). Do I need to set something up first using my computer browser so that I then can access it from my iPad? Is Safari the issue? Apologies if I'm being a bit dense...I'm a fairly new player and am still trying to figure out all the intricacies. Thanks!

2. Daisy the Benevolent

I figured it out...it was Safari. You rock....thanks so much!

3. Daisy the Benevolent

I got it but there doesn't appear to be much activity even though the message center in the mobile version shows a lot of activity. Do you think people are getting away from using the guild forum and instead using in-game messaging? Also, if I do anything in the guild forum (like read a message), I keep getting a pop up that says "This page will open in another application.". Do you also see that?

4. ByeOrDie

ByeOrDie Well-Known Member

Exactly, the guild forum is unfortunately not used much within guilds; most communication happens within the message center
    Only when I click on a link someone posted in the guild forum, but I do not get that by opening any thread.

5. ragnartheviking

ragnartheviking Member

Tavern: How do I enter a friend’s tavern from the ipad?

6. Jaloopa the Terrible

Jaloopa the Terrible New Member

Were you able to get this to work on an iPad ?
    I can't get past the point where it's asking me to install adobe flash.

7. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

You read it wrong. Using Safari was the problem. Only browser you can install flash on is Puffin.

8. Snark the Strange

Snark the Strange New Member

So much of this has become obsolete as the mobile version has improved.

9. Lord Gliddenpath

Lord Gliddenpath New Member

The forum access procedure is still valuable, I only knew of the guild forum because of this forum, it is still not accessible via app.