• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

iPad version support

Lord Zzyzx

I have an old iPad running iOS 9.3.5. Since its old, Apple does not support upgrades anymore. I am unable to open the game since the last version update. It just crashes every time. I deleted the game, restarted the iPad and even deleted cache but nothing.

Does anyone know if my iPad version is still supported? I don't use the iPad for anything other than this game so happy to make any changes if my iOS version is still supported

UBERhelp1

1662839650694.png
It should still be supported. Screenshot is from the App Store. I can't speak for any solutions though.

DevaCat

You have likely read the announcement already, but I will point out Inno is not forthcoming regarding compatibility. Earlier I had an older iPad that the company insisted was compatible - except compatibility according to them meant being able to download the game and not necessarily being able to actually play it. The game is not friendly to apple devices or iOS - you will encounter issues. Best bet to play is a very recent device and the latest iOS - the more device resources the better.