• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

IPad world on PC platforms?

DeletedUser35871

Hi, I started playing on my iPad and am less than 6 months into the game. My guild is doing guild versus guild battles which are only accessible from PC. I have a PC and I’d like to log into my PC and use this world. FOE starts a new world under the same game name and password. Is it possible for me to use the current world on my PC, if so how?

DeletedUser26965

First make sure you're on the right server, I assume US https://us0.forgeofempires.com/page/

You should be able to log in with the same username/password that you're using already. Then select Play then it should let you select the world you play on and go.

If you can't do that for whatever reason then contact support and file a ticket saying you need help with it and they should be able to help you.

DeletedUser35475

Hi, I started playing on my iPad and am less than 6 months into the game. My guild is doing guild versus guild battles which are only accessible from PC. I have a PC and I’d like to log into my PC and use this world. FOE starts a new world under the same game name and password. Is it possible for me to use the current world on my PC, if so how?

I play on PC most of the time but I use my phone occasionally. I get the same worlds on both. I would assume it is the same on an I-Pad and an Android phone. You just can't be logged on to the same world at the same time on both devices. It will kick one off.

DeletedUser35871

I changed my password and I was able to log in with my PC in th world I’m in. Thanks for everyone’s help.