• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is Aid All part of Forge Plus?

KeithOfTheForge

Aid all showed up for me on the live servers today (and the new tavern boosts). I currently have Forge plus. However, my wife did not get aid all and she does not have Forge Plus.

Is Aid All part of Forge Plus (it's not listed in the benefits) or is this an A/B test thing?

Amanirenas

I am curious about how this Aid All is distributed, as well. No one in our Guild can explain why some of us have it and some do not, and Guild Leadership would love to know what to tell them. Thank you.

Amanirenas

It appears that Aid All IS part of the A/B testing plan. It will not be available to everyone. Perhaps, if those of us who do have it sing it's praises, it will be implemented to everyone more quickly ;)

Draghor

Aid all showed up for me on the live servers today (and the new tavern boosts). I currently have Forge plus. However, my wife did not get aid all and she does not have Forge Plus.

Is Aid All part of Forge Plus (it's not listed in the benefits) or is this an A/B test thing?
I had this start today and now I can't see any friends, guildies or neigbors

Draghor

I can't find any info on this new Social bar and tavern. I can't see my friends, neighbors or guildmates. I can't visit taverns. What is up with this?

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
Hello everyone,

We're constantly working on improving the game and we make a lot of adjustments aimed at improving the overall playing experience. Sometimes these changes touch the availability of certain parts of the game or the way they work.

This means that sometimes there can be slight differences between accounts in various aspects of the game. These differences tend to be temporary, and eventually get evened out.

This appears to be the case in this situation.

Thank you for your understanding!

Ps: if you'd like to share your concerns, feedback or even report an issue related to this feature, please send us a ticket. We're currently not using the forum as official source for this. (At least for now)

Got the aid all button on one of my other servers, but unfortunately not here.
(What's A/B testing, bit of a n00b... I know B stands for Beta, but the A?)

My buddy has the new improvements in all of his worlds, he says they are excellent, the tab in the friends list is called "Neighborly Helpers", click on to it and it aids everyone at once. "Tavern Boosts" are activated every 4 hours when you open your tavern, and in the land around town, the events, there is a new symbol, the pirate chest, that gives new prizes. I look forward to these changes being on my worlds! :)

Skyepromise

Not sure if this was supposed to have you sit in your friends taverns or not. I did all 3 aids, then looked at my friends list and still needed to actually sit in 78 taverns in addition to using the helper buttons.

I also noticed that while I usually empty my tavern 3 times a day, today only have 5 friends sitting in my tavern after clearing it over 13 hours ago.

ScreamingZiva

Hello everyone,

We're constantly working on improving the game and we make a lot of adjustments aimed at improving the overall playing experience. Sometimes these changes touch the availability of certain parts of the game or the way they work.

This means that sometimes there can be slight differences between accounts in various aspects of the game. These differences tend to be temporary, and eventually get evened out.

This appears to be the case in this situation.

Thank you for your understanding!

Ps: if you'd like to share your concerns, feedback or even report an issue related to this feature, please send us a ticket. We're currently not using the forum as official source for this. (At least for now)
How long is "temporary" supposed to be. It's been four days now and aid all hasn't been rolled out to everyone. You can run all the A/B tests you want on the beta server but everyone should always have access to the same features on the live servers.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Not sure if this was supposed to have you sit in your friends taverns or not. I did all 3 aids, then looked at my friends list and still needed to actually sit in 78 taverns in addition to using the helper buttons.

I also noticed that while I usually empty my tavern 3 times a day, today only have 5 friends sitting in my tavern after clearing it over 13 hours ago.
Tavern sitting and aiding are two separate things.

Kranyar the Mysterious

How long is "temporary" supposed to be. It's been four days now and aid all hasn't been rolled out to everyone. You can run all the A/B tests you want on the beta server but everyone should always have access to the same features on the live servers.
As I recall it took months before everyone had FoE+ on live, and if memory serves me correctly I think the Castle System was a similar time frame. So, if history can be used as a guideline, it'll be quite a while before you see it.