• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Issue Is any one else having an issue where you click on something and it won't fully open

SweetBellaBoo

Is anyone else having this issue?
I click on GE and it won't open, keeps trying to losd.
I click on messages and same thing
soccer cup somrtime as well as battle grounds.
I end up having to restart game.
Any suggestions on how to fix this?

UBERhelp1

I used to have this problem, and for me it was due to my internet connection. Just had to wait a really long time sometimes for stuff to load. Once I got a better/faster connection though it worked fine.

JSWilabay

I used to have this problem, and for me it was due to my internet connection. Just had to wait a really long time sometimes for stuff to load. Once I got a better/faster connection though it worked fine.
I am wondering why the game offers the Ferris Wheel and the Ashton Abbey Upgrades as rewards? Before you get them. I have them and I cannot do anything with them. We can"t even sell them.

UBERhelp1

I am wondering why the game offers the Ferris Wheel and the Ashton Abbey Upgrades as rewards? Before you get them. I have them and I cannot do anything with them. We can"t even sell them.
Well, you get the level 1 building for each of those from the questline after usually 5-6 quests, so by completing those quests you should be able to get the building and therefore use the upgrades. If you completed the quests and didn't get the level 1 building, make sure you collect the progress reward (go to the quests and look at the bottom of the event quest window).

Also, you can "sell" the upgrades in the Antiques Dealer (unlocked in EMA) and get some Trade Coins and gems for them, at which point you can use those to buy something you actually want.