• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is attack bonus vs specific other troop (and terrain) not part of auto battle?

Agent327

In autobattle you can not see what the units do, so how on earth would you be able to come to that conclussion?

Emberguard

Agent I think he is refering to the bonus that is given when attacking other specific units.
Yes, I think Agent got that point.

The point Agent is getting at is if you press Auto-Battle you don’t see what the computer did so there’s no way to verify what was or wasn’t done.

However, if you were to manual fight and click Auto you can see exactly what the computer does and why Auto gets the results it does.

At some point I read someone written that in any auto battle the specific small bonuses for one kind of troop against another is not taken into account, nor those bits like in forest or on hill.
Is this true? Is that false?
If that were true you’d need to explain why you get a different result each time using the exact same troops against the exact same army. The battle would have to be playing out normally or taking something into account given it gives vastly different results each time - which would indicate a different terrain each time influencing different unit movements each time. If it were the same terrain each time then the units would be taking the same paths and have the same sort of results. This is most visible when you’re losing a match and then replaying it over with the same units until you win.