1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Is East-Nagach dead?

Discussion in 'East-Nagach Drama' started by Jubilee333, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Jubilee333

Jubilee333 New Member

This is an old world, and a lot of guilds have but one member.
    I love my account in this world, and I hope I’m not floating in a sea of dead accounts and relics of the past.
    Anyway, I’m jubilee333 of the Freethinkers guild and I hope east-nagach isn’t dead.
    That’s all.

2. Orionsway

Orionsway New Member

I just started this game and launched in this world. I'm thinking of starting a 2nd city on a dfferent world. Are there new worlds that just started up? A fresh start seems like where I might want to be.

3. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    East Nagash, Fel Dranghyr, Walstrand, Xyr, Yorkton
    Angkor is the most recently started world.

4. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

yes.agnkor is a new world

5. Volodya

Volodya Well-Known Member

I play only in E and always have; something like five years I guess. I don't think I'm dead, but probably I should check to be sure. I can't speak to the apparent glut of one-person guilds (although one of my best in-game friends insists on remaining solo) but seriously, the world overall is alive and well.

6. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

Join Odhrorvar. I have a city on both worlds. I am Super Catanian from the guild "Thrown of Swords". I'll send you an invite ASAP

7. Stay Rita

Stay Rita New Member

Heres a tip - stay in E world and befriend some of the veteran players and learn something from them then jump to A2 or wait until the next new world comes out. This way when you start over you will have an advantage and won't make the same mistakes over again. Good luck!

8. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

Are you looking to find a new guild or commenting based on the guilds you're surrounded with?

EVERY world on every server has what you just described and here's why:

New players start playing and they want their own guild.

Too many players want to be leaders and so start their own guild. Only those that advertise, make friends and put the effort into actively growing their guild will be successful in growing a guild.

The rest either stay in a one man guild the rest of their accounts lifespan (some players genuinely don't want to be in a guild and would rather solo it) or quit their one man guild and find an already established one

Tunka Manin and Stay Rita like this.
  9. Jubilee333

Jubilee333 New Member

Trying actively to grow my guild. It is well established, but becoming more active as we finally begin participation in GvG. Hoping that the increase in rank will generate more interest.
    Thanks for your response!

10. Resipsa2

Resipsa2 Member

exactly... although we did merge with at least 10 guilds over 4 years and have 1 sister guild; but GVG is difficult when vs 8 guilds

11. Tunka Manin

Tunka Manin Member

Eh, I'm pretty new, started about a week ago (#schmoneydance lol) and having your own guild is too time consuming. I can't be bothered to sit there and advertise, market, grow, etc something that doesn't make real world profit. Much easier to contribute to an already thriving guild and just pvp, ge, GvG, etc when I have time. Not everyone needs to be a chief. Some of us can just be Indians.