• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is East-Nagach dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37463

This is an old world, and a lot of guilds have but one member.
I love my account in this world, and I hope I’m not floating in a sea of dead accounts and relics of the past.
Anyway, I’m jubilee333 of the Freethinkers guild and I hope east-nagach isn’t dead.
That’s all.

DeletedUser37751

I just started this game and launched in this world. I'm thinking of starting a 2nd city on a dfferent world. Are there new worlds that just started up? A fresh start seems like where I might want to be.

DeletedUser31440

I just started this game and launched in this world. I'm thinking of starting a 2nd city on a dfferent world. Are there new worlds that just started up? A fresh start seems like where I might want to be.

Angkor is the most recently started world.

Volodya

I play only in E and always have; something like five years I guess. I don't think I'm dead, but probably I should check to be sure. I can't speak to the apparent glut of one-person guilds (although one of my best in-game friends insists on remaining solo) but seriously, the world overall is alive and well.

Super Catanian

Join Odhrorvar. I have a city on both worlds. I am Super Catanian from the guild "Thrown of Swords". I'll send you an invite ASAP

Stay Rita

Heres a tip - stay in E world and befriend some of the veteran players and learn something from them then jump to A2 or wait until the next new world comes out. This way when you start over you will have an advantage and won't make the same mistakes over again. Good luck!

Emberguard

Are you looking to find a new guild or commenting based on the guilds you're surrounded with?

EVERY world on every server has what you just described and here's why:

New players start playing and they want their own guild.

Too many players want to be leaders and so start their own guild. Only those that advertise, make friends and put the effort into actively growing their guild will be successful in growing a guild.

The rest either stay in a one man guild the rest of their accounts lifespan (some players genuinely don't want to be in a guild and would rather solo it) or quit their one man guild and find an already established one

DeletedUser37463

Are you looking to find a new guild or commenting based on the guilds you're surrounded with?

Too many players want to be leaders and so start their own guild. Only those that advertise, make friends and put the effort into actively growing their guild will be successful in growing a guild.

The rest either stay in a one man guild the rest of their accounts lifespan (some players genuinely don't want to be in a guild and would rather solo it) or quit their one man guild and find an already established one

Trying actively to grow my guild. It is well established, but becoming more active as we finally begin participation in GvG. Hoping that the increase in rank will generate more interest.
Thanks for your response!

Resipsa2

exactly... although we did merge with at least 10 guilds over 4 years and have 1 sister guild; but GVG is difficult when vs 8 guilds

DeletedUser38613

Eh, I'm pretty new, started about a week ago (#schmoneydance lol) and having your own guild is too time consuming. I can't be bothered to sit there and advertise, market, grow, etc something that doesn't make real world profit. Much easier to contribute to an already thriving guild and just pvp, ge, GvG, etc when I have time. Not everyone needs to be a chief. Some of us can just be Indians.

The Lady Redneck

I returned to E World after a long absence and have found it to be very much alive and kicking. And with guilds of all sizes getting in on the action. Some of the old guys are a real danger in GvG with their walkers or scooters all kitted out for war. :eek: But like all worlds it has its share of dead wood. Would be good if the powers that be got round to dumping them.

WinnerGR

I love my account in this world, and I hope I’m not floating in a sea of dead accounts and relics of the past.
Anyway, I’m jubilee333 of the Freethinkers guild and I hope east-nagach isn’t dead.
That’s all.
No way is it dead .

Status
Not open for further replies.