• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is FOE going to fix gaming problem???

stooge52

I have read many threads about slow gaming on FOE. I have tried everything there is to fix the problem at my end. I have yet to see a fix for the game from FOE and it is the only online game that does it. I'm I missing something?????

Pericles the Lion

If the OP is referring to the persistent lagging in GBG then slow compared to what is experienced when fewer players are hitting simultaneously. It's a known problem and INNO is "working on it".

RazorbackPirate

If, but are they? They've merely read about it.

Regardless, the OP is missing something because as you say, "it's a known problem and INNO is "working on it"."

Pericles the Lion

For me, GBG is unplayable on iPad so I use PC (MS Edge) for that. Even so, there are times (in particular the GBG season opener) where the lag is excruciating.

RazorbackPirate

Slow mouse response, Lag in BG, GE and other areas. What are running that you have no problem??
I use a 5 year old PC laptop with a touch screen. I have no issues. When I do, I reload the page which makes them go away.

On my work computer, which continually pushes and pulls large data files across the internets, I notice a high performance variability based on my connection. Most days all is well, other days, like yesterday afternoon, things slow to a crawl for no apparent reason, disconnecting, reconnecting, rebooting, nothing helps.

Wonder how FoE performs on those days? It lags like everything else.

Darkest.Knight

I not sure what aspect of slow play is being referred to, connectivity slowness or the general slow nature of this type of game. Since it's a slow going game connectivity doesn't mean much, never costs me because of it. On the other hand, hard to turn this into a first-person shooter, it's just not designed w/that in mind; "fast" game it will never be.

Ebeondi Asi

So far even though in the past I also blamed inno. I have over time discovered the vast majority of lag and connectivity problems are my equipment, my devices, or the internet provider. and pretty much never Inno's fault.
There are a lot of things between your finger and the Inno server. none of which Inno control

Pericles the Lion

You may need to check your wifi (if you use such). Clear your browser cache, and try again.
When I'm fast fighting in GBG and there is a big lag problem it not only affects me. My guildmates also experience it. It doesn't happen all the time. Most commonly on opening day when it's not uncommon to have 150 players loading tiles at the same time.
I can play it on an iPad without a problem. No lag at all.
GBG fast fighting? 250 battles in 15 minutes?

stooge52

my internet speed runs at 60+ I change os to linux helped a little, then installed chromium. Everything runs fast at loading graphics until the game starts then mouse jumps around. When I go to GE then it not worth playing. I did not have this problem before. I have duel processors and 16 gig of ram , solid state harddrive and lost count of how many time I reloaded FOE. Just looking for a solution.

Ebeondi Asi

Get a good cleaner app. Run it every single time before you play Foe. Even one hit in the web looking at some junk will fill your cache up with all sorts of garbage. I actually use a separate better Laptop only for Foe. I use a junk old one to browse the web.

Agent327

Because INNO has already stated that they are working on a solution to the GBG lag problem.

OP is not talking about lag in GBG only. You turn it into that and once again try to take a thread off topic to address your own issue.

Just because Inno has already stated that they are working on a solution to the GBG lag problem it does not mean it effects everybody equally.

Now stay on topic. If you want to adress GBG lag, use the thread that was created for that.