• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

is Guild Battle Ground fair or good for the Game when reach the 1000 Level ?

DeletedUser17367

been playing the game since Dec of 2014 and been in the same guild in O world since the start. love playing in GvG for years before the ARC was made for good and bad of the game. enjoy going slow & don't want the game to feel like work . my goal to be a good trading guild for new & old players. play at your own speed & enjoy the game without drama.

been preaching from the start of GBG to shoot for 4th place no matter what level so could enjoy the game of GBG some might say that sandbagging.

so the my issue with LP capping at 1000 fair or not. my guild reach Diamond level last season for 1st time and we were with 901 to 999 level the guild pull together ended up 1st place was proud of the guild & felt good ole days of GvG. in my heart saw taking 1st in diamond as losing or bad for the guild since were not ready to play with heavy hitters that were at the 1000 level and now in 8th place with little chance of gaining 6th place to stay at the diamond.

is good for the game or a guild to take 1st at Diamond level one season then next season end getting 7th & 8th and your out of the diamond level ?
or what telling leaders or founders to work harder .lol my view is never place higher than 4th

wolfhoundtoo

That would be a personal choice of the guild to decide which they prefer. While at the higher level you are getting less individual attacks the rewards for the guild are a bit better. As I recall you get more fragments of the shrine of honor in the higher leagues.

Basically you need to decide if you are fine with coming in at the bottom now and again. For some people that would create a fair bit of angst and possibly guild drama. But if you are casual players of GBG then I don't see a problem.

DeletedUser17367

main point is inno might be better moving the cap to 1100 .
do understand if take 7th or 8th should not be in diamond even all guilds are blocking or teaming up on one guild it's just part the game.
at any level this happens where 2 or 3 guilds work together to run the map. just saying if cap out should allow one losing season if that make any sense
yes the fragments & GPP are higher at last place then 1st at the level below. since the guild is more casual or trading guild
my thoughts rather see the guild get more fights where still can pick plenty of fragments . not too worry about guild level or were at 77 on that front

Piehole

I find the system very fair. In fact it's an improvement over GvG, as all of a guild's players can contribute. Doing well also allows you to fight for improved rewards. It provides incentive to guilds who want to be in diamond, to participate together towards that goal while all levels of player can compete for the exact same sector as the rest of the guild. GbG is a winner as far as I'm concerned.

DeletedUser17367

yes the GbG system is best thing slice bread. not trying negative as that not allow in the world. on the fair or equal question it's always in eye of the beholder or trick question & no right answer. accepted the system in place & will shoot for 4th moving forward
sorry everyone for venting

-Sebastian-

I wish they'd do the match-making *before* they cap the League Points. So if there are a lot of guilds with 1000 LPs, the guilds that came in 1st on the previous maps aren't matched up with ones that had 975 LPs and just won another 25. As it is, it seems random, which can lead to very unbalanced match-ups.

Cured Meat

been playing the game since Dec of 2014 and been in the same guild in O world since the start. love playing in GvG for years before the ARC was made for good and bad of the game. enjoy going slow & don't want the game to feel like work . my goal to be a good trading guild for new & old players. play at your own speed & enjoy the game without drama.

been preaching from the start of GBG to shoot for 4th place no matter what level so could enjoy the game of GBG some might say that sandbagging.

so the my issue with LP capping at 1000 fair or not. my guild reach Diamond level last season for 1st time and we were with 901 to 999 level the guild pull together ended up 1st place was proud of the guild & felt good ole days of GvG. in my heart saw taking 1st in diamond as losing or bad for the guild since were not ready to play with heavy hitters that were at the 1000 level and now in 8th place with little chance of gaining 6th place to stay at the diamond.

is good for the game or a guild to take 1st at Diamond level one season then next season end getting 7th & 8th and your out of the diamond level ?
or what telling leaders or founders to work harder .lol my view is never place higher than 4th
Always try to get into Diamond, the personal rewards are of course better. When Road to Victory gets released only Plat and Diamond leagues will give those Seasonal rewards so it only matters to make sure you stay in Plat and when you get to diamond, consider it a bonus in personal rewards for that season, and once you get into Diamond, just shoot for 3rd in a 6 guild league; and shoot for 4 in a 7 or 8 guild league. Dont waste guild goods, personal troops or goods, trying to win in Diamond you cant go higher!!! ............and side note...yes I've read the Beta about RtV buildings and havent heard great things, but they might be of use to some players.

Falconwing

The system is fine. If you want to stay in Diamond, you gotta keep placing high and earning it. Raising the limit would only allow guilds to stay in Diamond longer than they deserve.

-Sebastian-

What is the tie breaker on all the 1000 LP guilds?

I think it's random, or pseudo-random. In U-world, in the top diamond map, one season we had 3 top guilds come in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The next season, 2nd was put onto the 2nd diamond map. The season after that, we were all on the top diamond map again, and took 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the exact same order. And the next season, 1st and 2nd were on the 2nd diamond map, but 3rd stayed on the top diamond map. All three guilds kept 1000 LP through the whole thing.