• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is Himeji Castle level 1 worth the space in Iron Age?

Nicholas002

kinda difficult to know what's best without knowing your current city and playstyle

It could be worth building in Iron, certainly would make supplies a no brainer, however, you may want to consider getting your attack buildings to 10 first, or
Arc to 80, depending on your play style.

As far as trading down an HC set of goods, theoretically, you could get 38,502,400 Iron Age goods by trading down 1:2 per era.
Yes, it will be very time-consuming and difficult to trade all the way down, but it can be done. or you could trade down and keep a few thousand of each good along the way, just to have for the future, which can be nice.

so what I would probably do, is trade down the goods and get zeus, CoA, and CdM to 10, (because HC is expensive to level, you will likely get more ROI initially from these.) then start working on your Arc, and when that is at 80, it will be a lot easier to get HC up to a decent level.

Sharmon the Impaler

The HC gets useful around level 10 supplywise but I would go with the above reply. You will get much more benefit that way and HC does NOT help in fighting , it only rewards it occasionally unlike CoA or CdM of SoZ

kinda difficult to know what's best without knowing your current city and playstyle

It could be worth building in Iron, certainly would make supplies a no brainer, however, you may want to consider getting your attack buildings to 10 first, or
Arc to 80, depending on your play style.

If my guildmates help me get to lvl 1 with stix to brix without needing any of my FPs, is it a no brainer? It's not going to inhibit me from getting my attack GBs to level 10.

Yes, it will be very time-consuming and difficult to trade all the way down, but it can be done. or you could trade down and keep a few thousand of each good along the way, just to have for the future, which can be nice.
Should I trade down to FE and sell Arc kits to get my attack GBs to level 10?

Ebeondi Asi

The supplies Himiji would give you in your Era would be a killer help. I would say yes build it if you have the room for it. I kow I struggld to have enough supplies a through early Eras.. HC will solve yor supply problem. and a few nice gifts now and then from it while fighting will be a nice bonus.

Wwwoodchuck

I found the supplies from HC very useful. I built it in IA and the hood/stix got it to level 3 with me spending 11 FP. I used the supplies to produce goods for negotiations while I put in CoA. Leveled CoA up then put in CF to level 10. By then I had enough coins/supplies to do UBQ while I raised Arc. After Arc to 80 I did CF to 58.

I had a lower level Zeus but no CdM at that point, no room. I did fine negotiating GE/GbG with minimal battle as I was not in a heavy SC building Guild. Once I aged up and got some room, I put in CdM and started working on my battling skills. I sucked at battle early on, just could not catch on to it, so negotiations were what I did for a living.

Nashtah

I found the HC to be great at lvl 10 in LMA, but I would question it based on land tiles use to make supplies at lvl 1. If it is way smaller than the land you are using to make supplies I would build it with a couple blacksmiths for quests. However if you are making your supplies via of event buildings, then not now but I would keep the goods.