• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is it intentional that Extra Turn does not work in GBG?

jsc29

When negotiating in Guild Battlegrounds the Extra Turn tavern boost does not seem to work.

Is that intentional?

LoveNkind

I wish it DID work in GBG. Negotiations are a lot more fun with the extra turn, and now there is a castle you need 15 negotiations a day for speediest advancement. I feel a little bullied because you can get past these with diamonds, and it feels like Devs are twisting our arms to get us to use more diamonds and hopefully buy more.
I do appreciate every player who DOES pay rl cash for diamonds because that is what keeps the game going for all of us.

wolfhoundtoo

You aren't being bulled in any way. This is a free to play game and they've designed it so that anyone willing to pay can get some small benefits from it. There are lots of ways to earn diamonds including GBG. There is also no reason that you need to do all of the negotiations every day in order to maximize the amount of castle points that you receive. That is a personal choice and you can just be patient and settle for the points you can get in other ways.

Ebeondi Asi

This had been discussed / ranted /complained / explained in depth recently. THe problem if "if it was added... then the number of Goods would go up. Period. So it is better to not have it be in GbG.